We The North - guild for mature players

Hi I am Bek from Chicago. Looking for an active and friendly guild to make the game a little more social. I play a lot of hours and enjoy helping others. It would be nice to make some PoE friends. I have a troll poe account name so I would rather not make my discord name match my POE account haha. But my IGN is BekSanc. Looking forward to hearing back from yall.
Hi I'm a new grad who just started working full time. I've been playing poe since 3.12 but mostly just as a single player game. I'd like to join to try a more social experience. I'm from Toronto, Canada and my IGN is MandemHydro.

Thanks!
invites have been sent, welcome.
~~
Last edited by Kruwreka on Jan 10, 2023, 1:52:59 AM
Hey there!

My name is Eric and looking for guild I can learn the game more. I played about 150ish hours right now and still have alot to learn. I picked up this league an looks like there is a lot I missed. I'm looking for a community and not shy about voice chats!

I dont want a buy out I want to learn to make currency and enjoy the farming. I hope you all will invite me.

Steam Name: Valz_tech
Character name: Errddy
Hi I am a friendly person who plays a fair amount of poe. I was in a guild before but it wasn't very active so I am looking for a new one. Hopefully I can make some friends here. IGN: RugpullAlchemist
hi, my ign is domlrf.
im a car tech from quebec, been playing for 850 something hours.
ive been removed from the guild for inactivity i guess, stuff happened so i could not play.
thx :D
invites have been sent, welcome.
Hello my ign is KissKah.

I have played many leagues but still a noob.
Hey how's it going?

My name is Clint and looking for a Friendly guild that I can chat with and party up with. I Just came back to the game after a little break for work. this league seems interesting and lots to learn about it.

Character name: CellFrost_RF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info