We The North - guild for mature players

Hey, Qwyns/Klys here.

Been playing PoE on and off since Torment (Jan 2020). Never really completed mapping till Metamorph. First time sticking to a guide (Enki's Arc Witch)

I played Metamorph seriously, reaching red maps for the first time. Played Delirium a lot till my laptop couldn't handle it due to the heavy fog in Deli.

Since then, I've built a PC and played Harvest, Heist and Ritual semi seriously. Always reached red maps, have killed Sirius in each of these leagues.

I've played TR/PF, RF Inqui, EDC Trickster, WI CoC Cyclone, Slayer Cyclone, SRS and Arc a couple more times since. Have traded in the past and tried out some flipping. Was successful in flipping, but found it kinda boring and needing too much time online.

Took a break to try EVE for the past few leagues. Going to play this league seriously for a month at least, and have taken time off from work for this.

Planning to league start in EA Totem Champion. Best time for reaching maps is ~8 hours as the TR/PF. Will be Twitch streaming this time around, mainly for posteriority.

Very interested in maximizing currency, since that is how I have fun. Have basics of PoE down, but don't know some interactions.

Looking for a guild that is English, semi-serious in around IST (+0530) and does some group play. Comfortable being on voice, though sometimes I feel my accent makes it hard to understand me. I'm from India. I used play a few other games seriously - AoE2 (Was top 64 India circa 2016, about 1800 solo RM) & DotA (Archon).

Send me a Discord invite if I catch your interest. Discord name is Klys#5120.
Hello Unicorn,

WarroirX10 is my name and I would like to be added to the guild.
Started this game in BETA and played hard for years...Ive taken some longer breaks over the past few years but I am looking forward to 3.20.

Thinking explosive arrow ballista or Dark Pact Necro for league start.

see ya soon
Hi ,
I'm looking for a relaxing guild for players around 40.
I Love playing POE but I'm not a 20h a day gamer.
Just want some people to talk to while enjoying the game.
Normally playing the actual league but if there is a fun idea i'm open minded.

language: german/english
playtime POE around 1k

Best regards,
Last edited by Melatox on Dec 8, 2022, 4:44:35 AM
invites have been sent

Welcome!

The Unicorn
Last edited by LISA_ELLANA on Dec 8, 2022, 7:03:46 AM
Hi

I was in a guild for a very long time, though they pretty much all left the game as of Kalandra.

I have played a few leagues and Sentinel was by far my favourite. I only really have time for standard these days though.

I play from New Zealand, so perhaps take that and the fact I play standard into consideration when thinking about sending me an invite.

Cheers

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
invite has been sent

Welcome!

The Unicorn
Hello, i want to rejoin PoE. I played it some time ago but now almost a newbe.

I read your post and i wonder if you have also a guild in the game Hero Wars.

I been in this guild for some time (Pittybully/Sponkytown) and i enjoyed this time before quit.

If its same guild, i would like to join your guild here as well.

Greetings
"
Calimairo wrote:
Hello, i want to rejoin PoE. I played it some time ago but now almost a newbe.

I read your post and i wonder if you have also a guild in the game Hero Wars.

I been in this guild for some time (Pittybully/Sponkytown) and i enjoyed this time before quit.

If its same guild, i would like to join your guild here as well.

Greetings

It is not the same guild unfortunately. Let us know if you still want to join.
Hello,

I would like to join the guild. I'm a newdie player looking to have fun and play with others. I'm mostly a casual player since I do not have alot of time to play. I'm 39 years old with 2 kids and I'm from Canada, Quebec.

I'm currently playing sanctum league.

Cheers!
Last edited by Marthak on Dec 12, 2022, 3:35:00 PM
invite has been sent. welcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info