Our Reasoning Behind the 3.13 Launch Delay

Greetings from Poland and sorry for our cyberpunk 2077 im fun of PoE AND I CANT W8 FOR DECEMBER FLASHBACK RACE! GL GGG
I don't mind the delay, we'll still be getting our four leagues per "year".

I get the reasoning with Cyberpunk, especially since WoW classic has made such an impact on Blight. That's just a smart business decision based on previous data.

Once again I'm impressed with GGGs commitment to keep the players informed and to explain their reasoning. GGG's passion and transparency is what makes this game so special and dear to me and it really stands out in the industry.

My biggest worry for 3.13 was an unstable / unpolished launch. We had more than one this year and while Heist was smooth for some players, it was unplayable due to disconnects for me for quite a while. I am more than happy to wait a few extra weeks for a more thoroughly tested and polished league launch.
Let tomorrow be about solutions. Today is about vengeance.
- John Oliver

Had a Chaos-DoT-Caster-guide for any class, then 2021 patches happened^^ https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2485596
I for one actually respect GGG and Chris for making these announcements. Other companies wouldn’t give you all the time of day. The reasoning makes 100% logical sense as we all know what hype Cyberpunk has had this year. Moving the release date due to another company pushing back isn’t their fault but it would directly affect them. Then Christmas time etc. again. Love seeing the real world view from the team themselves. Hope all at GGG have a great Christmas and happy new year.
Would love to be an alpha tester
need to write my exams in late january so no time for playing next league GG...

many students won't be able to play the release of 3.13
I don't feel like this clarifying post was needed.
It is perfectly understandable why GGG made this decision.
Legues have to be profitable to fund development of next leagues and PoE2.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Oct 30, 2020, 5:56:40 AM
Sounds like the best choice you could make, given the circumstances!
I personally am fine with the league launch being delayed a bit, it happens. :)
Completely fine by me.
My issue is that GGG still doesn’t have the guts to say they need another month for 3.13, and acts like it’s all Cyberpunk. Facts are, even from the horse’s mouth now, is they can’t release a polished and QAed 3.13 on December 11th even if they wanted to.
Ninja.
Bless you, Chris, we don't deserve you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info