Our Reasoning Behind the 3.13 Launch Delay

Actually really excited for a flash back league or endless delve. Bring it on. I Hope you and all your great devs have a bloody good, well deserved break my dude. Maybe I'll catch you on the beach in Auckland over the hols.
Really appreciate your candidness here Chris!

I personally will be part of the 5% of people not playing Cyberpunk immediately at release. I'm sad there won't be a new league to keep me occupied in that time, but I can't wait to see what holiday events you all have in store! I'll have other stuff to play as well...

I hope everyone at GGG has a smooth ride through 3.13's development and a cozy holiday afterwards!
Avid door opening enjoyer.
Damm, so 3.13 gets delayed because cyberpuk is released.

So what happened when D4 is releaasd, 3.16 gets delayed for 12 months??
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
A good and rational decision. I don't plan to play CP, but from a business PoV I completely understand the decision.
If i may foresee future, looking over hilarious response of player base to given post. Content is not going to be released in better shape.

It will not happen simply because all of you players accepted such shitty state of affairs. Its a masterpiece in a way how one post (at least in this formum/post) influenced community to forgot everything which happen during and around Heist league.
All good. The "It will be all gravy tomorrow" has kicked in and my thoughts have settled as they say.

Think it's time for an extended break from poe. Think Path of Exile is a game for me now not to mindlessly play day in day out anymore. The game has become too bloated and new skills have become more un-interesting over time. With heavy nerfs to older base skills becoming more common.

Will keep tabs up with developments and may be back (wallet closed though) for flashback for a bit. Only if it's interesting. But big updates will only bring me back if they seem interesting to me. Rather than just playing them regardless.

Got a great ip here regardless just hope it doesn't lose its way too much. Or D4 finds its feet. Think a more casual ARPG could be on the cards for a lot of players.
Two questions

It's mean, Heist will be EXTENDED while these days?

What about new leagues? Will start at same dates or whole plan will be shited? I mean New leagues will ALLWAYS start in January?

I'm one of those that are fine with the delay because I want to play multiple games over the holidays.

If the temp leagues have a reward structure the delay had no purpose because we are still obligated to grind them out. If there is one then make them easily obtainable. Still looking forward to something like endless delve and what not because those are always fun but probably can't play it as much as if it was a full league release.
Last edited by Ispita on Oct 30, 2020, 5:00:21 AM
Good decision, Chris and team, and not an easy one. Most of us have your back on this. The rest, get a hobby outside of PoE and stop crying. [Removed by Support]

edit: redacted for being obnoxious, while calling out actual obnoxious people that haven't been redacted, lol. I'm surprised the crying part wasn't removed as well. Isn't that, like, extremely offensive too?
Last edited by fumatoru85 on Oct 30, 2020, 5:33:00 AM
Thanks for the no bullshit post. Even if numbers are there, a lot of people won't accept it, because we're 'feeling' driven.

50% feels more like 30%.. So I'm sure even with all this there's some that won't be happy.

Since I'm more casual about it, this is fine. The currency in this league was so out of balance compared to usual that it didn't matter as much to come in a month late.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info