Our Reasoning Behind the 3.13 Launch Delay

"
Xystre wrote:
So basically you moved it because streamers.

There we go, that's the TL;DR for the ACTUAL reasoning.

Sure from a person to another person I can understand but as a player to a dev. No, I don't agree.

No, they moved it because it's a business, dude. There's no mommy who's paying their bills, you know...
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Just signed up for cyberPUNK, we cyberPUNK now BOIS!!!!

See you in poe 4.0 in a few years.
Have a nice holiday guys, you've earned it!

Can we try out a short league with the new rare item drop mechanic applied?
Thanks
The fact that you used the phrase "we would be fucked" made me chuckle. Whenever anyone asks what game they should play I always try to steer them towards PoE. Keep being the best damn f2p game I have ever laid my eyes on!
That's ok man.
It will be ok and I'll support you.
"
_phlv_ wrote:
"
Xystre wrote:
So basically you moved it because streamers.

There we go, that's the TL;DR for the ACTUAL reasoning.

No, they moved it because it's a business ZZZZZzzzzzz...

OP nailed it, all the streamers will be playing Cyberpunk and no one will be left playing with themselves in poe. I just signed up and bought the pre order collectors edition, see you all there!!!!!!!!
I pretty much never post anything on official forums, but I'm making an exception to thank GGG and Chris Wilson for being open and honest here. I really appreciate this level of candor about the messy necessities of running the game. Had I not just picked up a pretty hefty supporter pack a few days ago, I'd be grabbing one now to show appreciation and help smooth the delay for the developers.

I hope 3.13 is great, and look forward to hearing more, but I've also got plenty left to do in Heist, as I hopped into this league late to join a friend there.
Epic choice, thanks! Have fun in cyberpunk too! :D
Thanks for taking the time to explain the reasons behind your decision to the community.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info