[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

i should check market first...

Talons:-1.73 maximum on trade.

Winds:-1.78 maximum on trade.

Sad...
Saint-Petersburg. KUPCHINO!
"
Vyr75 wrote:
At the end I got the meta weapon, if my last socket is red, its possible to put a gem to do more damage than portal for bosses?... Thanks in advance...

You think its possible to play this build with another ascendancy?...

yeah, theres a chieftain version, and an aurastacker version as well that goes either scion or guardian

and as far as a gem instead of portal, not really anything thatll be meaningful
Last edited by Supaspork on Nov 1, 2020, 4:50:18 PM

Saw in your post about the rings needing to be 10% reduced. How much difference is getting that extra 2%?
"

Saw in your post about the rings needing to be 10% reduced. How much difference is getting that extra 2%?

youd be getting about an extra tornado each second
I think dropping second wind for divergent clarity and divergent precision might be worth it compared to second wind + portal slot

Was able to fit it in with (3) 1% reduced mana jewels + intuitive leap near perfect agony

currently at 0.36 and 0.37 do i need to get better boots and gloves to lower the duration or should i aim for phantasmal haste?
"
castawayebil wrote:

currently at 0.36 and 0.37 do i need to get better boots and gloves to lower the duration or should i aim for phantasmal haste?

you need to get window of opportunity on the passive tree :o
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
castawayebil wrote:

you need to get window of opportunity on the passive tree :o

tq sir lol i didnt notice that btw does phantasmal haste buff expire faster not show on the tool tip?

I have gone myself a bit more dmg version (after i saw a guy playing with shroud) and it really wrecks everything, T17 100% burials done, sirus A8 dies like shit, simulacrum deathless, overall nice build.
"
castawayebil wrote:

tq sir lol i didnt notice that btw does phantasmal haste buff expire faster not show on the tool tip?

no it doesn't show on the tooltip unfortunately =\ you can see the actual buff icon flickering faster though, but you have to calculate by hand D:

"

I have gone myself a bit more dmg version (after i saw a guy playing with shroud) and it really wrecks everything, T17 100% burials done, sirus A8 dies like shit, simulacrum deathless, overall nice build.

Nice :D Yeah, id of upgraded to shroud already, but not as much time to play and farm currency as id like D: either way, can kill all content, just a bit faster with shroud is all, glad you enjoy it though :D
Last edited by Supaspork on Nov 2, 2020, 2:04:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info