[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"

Yeah, i just find that the damage is there regardless of the corruption, so the corruption isn't 100% needed, as you do enough without it, same with the belt's chaos damage, i would still equip the kaoms if you got a belt with enough str/life/resists, even if it isn't a stygian, especially if you are feeling squishy without it

Well, this is big, can you edit this in the first post
Imma follow the build tonight from start so I don't miss this point
Thanks
What is dead may never die!
"
intothefiord wrote:
"

Yeah, i just find that the damage is there regardless of the corruption, so the corruption isn't 100% needed, as you do enough without it, same with the belt's chaos damage, i would still equip the kaoms if you got a belt with enough str/life/resists, even if it isn't a stygian, especially if you are feeling squishy without it

Well, this is big, can you edit this in the first post
Imma follow the build tonight from start so I don't miss this point
Thanks

It is, i cover that you don't need the corruption in the gear section for chest :o same for the belt with the chaos damage
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
jordzkie05 wrote:

did something different and use GV with immortal ambition for the overleech for an additional defensive layer. got really lucky with the nodes too, one's 35% chaos dmg with .2 chaos life leech and one's 28 phys with 0.2% dmg leech as life.

Yeah, i see nearly all the chieftain variants using GV for that reason, luckily you got the nice nodes for it :D

I just personally, dont see the use unless you do get the really good nodes from it, as the watcher's eye alone, is all the sustain you really need, GV would really only help vs bossing, as if there is more than 1 mob ur hitting, ur healing back to full pretty much instantly from the watchers eye

yea thats my current gripe with this build as im only doing 0.15 atm. boss overleech helps alot, vitality watcher's eye alone doesnt do as much in my experience in that regard.

also goddamn, overwhelming malice with grim oath is expensive af.

edit: btw, what do you think of sporeguard? i checked POB and it's a -1k hp loss but it has explody and an additional annoint.

2nd edit:
updated my clusters, i gave up on trying to make the perfect large chaos cluster

Last edited by jordzkie05 on Nov 5, 2020, 5:25:55 PM
"
Supaspork wrote:
"

Well - that was my question. My friend says: "No, the HoA does NOT procc the hinder. Because touch of cruelty says Chaos skills have 10% chance to Hinder Enemies on Hit and the hit comes from Tornados, not from HoA."
Are You sure about HoA proccing the hinder?

Pretty sure, and the HoA PET would trigger it, as it counts as its own hits.

To get this clearified (I'm from Germany, so somtimes I simply don't understand things because of my lacking English language): If the HoA Pet is hitting something, that counts as if I myself hit something? But isn't the HoA Crawler a Minion? If my Minions - Zombies for example - hit something, it does not count as my hit, does it?

edit: I just have to add again, HOW MUCH I enjoy playing this built atm. Especially delving is fun, cruising through the dark with 200 - 400 darkness-stacks on my back without loosing hp... :-)
Last edited by Jack_ante_portas on Nov 6, 2020, 8:42:00 AM
Greater Volley instead of GMP?

Have you tried greater volley instead of GMP? It also launches 4 additional projectiles but at lvl 20 the less damage multiplier is only 21% compared to gmp's 26%.

(Of course there's also awakened GMP which adds 5 additional projectiles)
"
MainKickerin wrote:
Greater Volley instead of GMP?

Have you tried greater volley instead of GMP? It also launches 4 additional projectiles but at lvl 20 the less damage multiplier is only 21% compared to gmp's 26%.

(Of course there's also awakened GMP which adds 5 additional projectiles)

Didnt like volley, just gives a higher chance of each proc of tornados, to miss since they only go in 1 direction, compared to 5, or 6 with awakened GMP
Build did well, i rly enjoyed playing it :) Killed everything in the game with ease.

Selling my build coze rerolling, feel free to pm me in game if you're interested !

IGN : GoodBuildPerhaps

Last edited by Iwouse on Nov 7, 2020, 11:39:12 AM
"
Iwouse wrote:
Build did well, i rly enjoyed playing it :) Killed everything in the game with ease.

Selling my build coze rerolling, feel free to pm me in game if you're interested !

IGN : GoodBuildPerhaps

Hey! I want your gem and jewels, pm me in discord if possible Guillotine#6996
I think the 21/23 less duration is actually going to have an effect on the cdr

As well as perfect gloves/boots

I also use Greater Volley Divergent instead of Awakened GMP

GV makes the tornados target mob

This makes my single target and clear speed better than Awakened GMP which only adds an extra proj

"
I think the 21/23 less duration is actually going to have an effect on the cdr

As well as perfect gloves/boots

I also use Greater Volley Divergent instead of Awakened GMP

GV makes the tornados target mob

This makes my single target and clear speed better than Awakened GMP which only adds an extra proj

Hmmm, thats odd, when i originally tested it back in harvest, it did not specifically target mobs, with or without GV but now it seems it does :o

That makes a decent difference for bossing like sirus, as you dont need GMP, or GV and can use a better dmg gem now instead, for single targets, that are not against walls, because as soon as they are near a wall, GMP instantly becomes better due to shotgunning.

i still think i'll still use GMP for general mapping, as you just want it to cover as large an area as possible, and having it go in 1 direction, isnt as... covering? probably hardly any difference either way, since proccing so many of them, but thanks for that insight :D

edit: as far as the 21/23, itd add another % to the less duration, we'd be getting around .2 extra tornados a second, from 12 to 12.2, minor difference, but an upgrade for sure if you got the money to spend for it, i think itd be better off being put as one of the last upgrades though, as other ones will probably be better for the price

edit2: Also, greater volley only affects the physical portion of the hit, it wont increase the poison damage unfortunately, which is the majority of the dmg
Last edited by Supaspork on Nov 8, 2020, 6:01:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info