[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
Supaspork wrote:

1.) Youd do fine to get something in the -1.7 range, or maybe even -1.6, you just wont be optimal, youll still easily be able to do white/yellow, some red maps with that.

2.)Ive tried wind dancer, and, it didnt honestly seem to do anything, was still randomly getting 1 shotted, and i dont like the RNG of spending 4 points, for sometimes having the protection from 1 shots, the evasion from the smaller hits, is irrelevant, as those should never kill us due to the watchers eye.

3.) Unfortunately, anything i tried, really just lacked in its damage, you COULD do it, but it wont perform as well.

During Heist launch, i personally rolled a splitting steel character for 2 days, to farm up a little bit of currency, to just buy some okayish gear, and had the build up day 3 clearing red maps just fine, i dont really care for BV, so i didnt want to do that :P

Thanks for the quick answers! I was actually planning on some kind of BV build(Assassin or Chieftain) for 3.13 when I stumbled upon this one and since BV poison assassin is a pretty decent starter this build works a perfect continuation of poison BV after the first few days of the league!
Last edited by Kessos on Nov 10, 2020, 3:16:29 PM
"
Kessos wrote:

Thanks for the quick answers! I was actually planning on some kind of BV build(Assassin or Chieftain) for 3.13 when I stumbled upon this one and since BV poison assassin is a pretty decent starter this build works a perfect continuation of poison BV after the first few days of the league!

No problem :D

and yeah, if you dont mind the BV playstyle, its a good build to swap from, the tree isnt too far off from it

"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Okay, managed to delve into the darkness now. ;) It was me being to afraid of the darkness I guess. LOL

Anyways: this build is kind of fun but not really my kind of beans.
So if anyone wants my gear: just PM me ingame. I'll stick to my lvl 99 Hierophant....

Glad you got the darkness thing sorted :D

and yeah, its either hit or miss if most people like it, it is a fairly relaxing playstyle, if you dont mind the visual effects
Hey, i loved the concept of the build, but i have some challenges building it.
First of all i spent all i had on the build and is missing a lot still.

My question is, i just put some stuff and some gems to see what it was like and there was a lot of tornados just like your video kind of, so i put more gems, as it is on the pob, and started lvleling up them, and after that i lost most of the tornados.. Is there a gem that i can't lvl up?

https://pastebin.com/Aj7qq4xF

Also, i would like to know what should i be getting next, i don't have any currency right now, can't buy watchers eye, i would love to be able to play with the build.

Ps: i know i have to get the rest of the jewels to fix the resistances.

ALSO, i know my gems are lvl 1 and stuff, but i got in a T1 map, and as a walk on packs, i died instantly...
actually the dying problem was probably a mod on the map, I opened another one here and that wasn't happening.
"
luuuisx wrote:

My question is, i just put some stuff and some gems to see what it was like and there was a lot of tornados just like your video kind of, so i put more gems, as it is on the pob, and started lvleling up them, and after that i lost most of the tornados.. Is there a gem that i can't lvl up?

Also, i would like to know what should i be getting next, i don't have any currency right now, can't buy watchers eye, i would love to be able to play with the build.

ALSO, i know my gems are lvl 1 and stuff, but i got in a T1 map, and as a walk on packs, i died instantly...

im not seeing anything on the pob that could cause it, only thing i see not good is not having the awakened swift affliction, and the 20/20 less duration, but with those two, you should be around .15, .16 on the tooltip for aspect of the avian, i do see you dont have GMP on the helmet, but, thats about it :o
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
luuuisx wrote:

im not seeing anything on the pob that could cause it, only thing i see not good is not having the awakened swift affliction, and the 20/20 less duration, but with those two, you should be around .15, .16 on the tooltip for aspect of the avian, i do see you dont have GMP on the helmet, but, thats about it :o

Does the awk swift aff should stay lvl 1?
"
luuuisx wrote:

you can level it, wont affect anything
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
luuuisx wrote:

you can level it, wont affect anything

Nice, i was able to get the awk swift and 20/20 less duration and now its much better at 0.16. I'll work now on lvling my gems, buying the rest of the jewels to fix resists, and then work towards the watcher's eye... If i can do t16 once my gems are lvl 18, 19 i think i can sell the clusters and itens from the other build to spend on this one.

Will also annoint the amulet later and read the guide again.

The gmp was out earlier because i was using on the other character.

The only gem I have equipped on the staff is anomalous wit step for now, it will be a challenge to get the right colours :/

Current pob: https://pastebin.com/2Dctnvbx
"
Kessos wrote:

3. Would it be possible to make a Tornado PoB without cluster jewels(as they can be both rare and expensive at the start of the league) or would you not recommend switching to tornados until you got cluster jewels set up?

You can also buy just the cheapsest cluster jewels with the required implicit and then trans, alt them until you hit one of the required notables.... use aug and regal and hope to get second required notables... but to start out, you can just use one notable and then upgrade them over time.
"
"
Kessos wrote:

3. Would it be possible to make a Tornado PoB without cluster jewels(as they can be both rare and expensive at the start of the league) or would you not recommend switching to tornados until you got cluster jewels set up?

You can also buy just the cheapsest cluster jewels with the required implicit and then trans, alt them until you hit one of the required notables.... use aug and regal and hope to get second required notables... but to start out, you can just use one notable and then upgrade them over time.

This ^ Id recommend overwhelming malice if you are only using 1 notable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info