[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

How do you lvl up until you can equip the helmet? Can you do a quick lvl up session plz?

"
SuchCio wrote:
How good is that Perfect Agony for this build?
I'm confused since on PoB it doesn't really do much and we use diamond flask here.
Does it just not calculate correctly on PoB? And how is Atziri's promise for that build?

Perfect agony is decent, it does lower the base hit, but increases the poison dps, which will increase the overall dps, over a period of time, but for more bursty dps, you could drop it, but if it lasts more than 2 seconds, perfect agony is going to be better. and its not like we are going out of way to get it, only 1 point.

Atziri's promise is pretty good, you could drop either the quicksilver or jade/quartz flask if you wished to get it, bottled faith is better than it though, i just personally like the remove curses & movespeed, so i dont want to drop it, mainly just preference there.

"
vempire_ghost wrote:
How do you lvl up until you can equip the helmet? Can you do a quick lvl up session plz?

Level however you like really, i personally leveled as blade vortex, and there is a progressive leveling tree under the PoB section
Thank you, didn't see the lvling pob, but the price for the build is over what I can achieve, only to buy the glove and boots with -1,8s cost more than 10ex :(
Last edited by vempire_ghost on Oct 30, 2020, 9:47:39 PM
How much worth a ring with 10 reduced vaaled and all res?... im thinking of vaal my rings but only if it is worthy... Thanks in advance...
"
Aright, I think I mostly min maxed to build for now. Just tried a T15 100% Delirium map and did it Deathless. Also bosses was mostly a Joke. If somebody wanne watch the video: https://youtu.be/ra4B1tkOqL8

My Endgame Gear so far:
https://pastebin.com/nKWiDe26

Done for now with the build, if somebody is interested in the Gear, he can wsp me ingamge @Kami_no_more_CoC

Wow dude ... your gear is nuts. How many exalts did you spend to get such great rolls + shaper influenced rings/amulet? Just basic gear is over 100 ex so your stuff is easy over 300? How did you even manage to afford all that?
"
Vyr75 wrote:
How much worth a ring with 10 reduced vaaled and all res?... im thinking of vaal my rings but only if it is worthy... Thanks in advance...

honestly, ive been trying it myself, idk what price itd be, since its not really a meta build, and i dont think theres ever been any up, you'd just have to find a price you'd part with it at, since theres no comparison
How bad the build performs with a -1,3 -1,4 on gloves and boots? I cannot achiev the -1,8, its better I dont even try the build if I dont have this itens?

"
vempire_ghost wrote:
How bad the build performs with a -1,3 -1,4 on gloves and boots? I cannot achiev the -1,8, its better I dont even try the build if I dont have this itens?

i wouldn't go that low, itll perform sort of at -1.6, but you really want to try for -1.8
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
Vyr75 wrote:

honestly, ive been trying it myself, idk what price itd be, since its not really a meta build, and i dont think theres ever been any up, you'd just have to find a price you'd part with it at, since theres no comparison

Don´t meta?... I just killed Sirus deatless and sirus compations don´t go to second fase (about 7 seconds each)... Killed uber atziri, killed elder and uber elder and shaper, all deatless, mapping is a breeze and delve is awesome... What we need to be meta?... :), and I have a nice gear but don´t min/maxed.

I got a all res ring, I have it at 35 EX selling, "Supaspork", I can do to you a nice deal for it to greeting you this nice build...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Nov 1, 2020, 2:57:11 AM
At the end I got the meta weapon, if my last socket is red, its possible to put a gem to do more damage than portal for bosses?... Thanks in advance...

You think its possible to play this build with another ascendancy?...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Nov 1, 2020, 12:04:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info