[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
just testing the build atm, works so far pretty good. Have mostly the same things as op, only thing missing is the double watcher's, atm there is only 1 on the market for ~60ex. But I personally think thats not worth the money, cause we already got phasing through withering step and the quartz flask. So if think a double watcher's with spell Block would be a good alternative.

https://pastebin.com/5jYu9cdM

cant really see any big upgrades atm. Rare chest with explode and frenzy would be nice, but we would sacrifice like 1k HP. Also Awakened GMP for 1 more Projectile would be nice, but not sure if it's worth it. Are there any bigger upgrades left that we can do?

Getting either blue nightmare, or green nightmare would be good up by sentinel, gives either power or frenzy charges, i recently hit 99, and figured out you can refund method of madness circle to go for dire torment, pretty decent dps upgrade there. could also grab a bottled faith in place of the diamond flask if you dont mind losing the anti-curse. Large cluster could use grim oath(for more dps) or unspeakable gifts(for explody) instead of unholy grace

good point about the spell block watchers eye, ill definitely put that in the options on the guide, but i myself delve quite a bit, so the perma-phasing is huge QoL for me, as i dont use the quartz flask personally.

I'm more or less in same boat as you currently, with this build having so many uniques, it does plateau decently fast, and starts to only allow minor upgrades =\ What im doing currently is trying to corrupt some rings to get all resists as implicit so i can trade out a jewel or two for more dmg. Could also try for corrupts on boots, gloves, spellcrit/socketed gems on gloves, quite a few good ones for boots.

Could also grab the heist gem to add an enchant to the staff, try to roll something to increase the physical dmg to spells portion

stygian vise is obviously good for a belt upgrade for dps wise, similar to mine.

edit: a thought i was playing around with was getting replica shroud of the lightless, get some max life abyss jewels with lots of phys dmg to spells, if u get 30 life on each jewel, should put you around 5k hp, with a ton more dmg

edit2: didnt see the pastebin, yeah currently im around 33% more damage than you are doing currently with my setup due to some of the suggestions above

my current build as of right now
https://pastebin.com/Afh8DVuy
Last edited by Supaspork on Oct 28, 2020, 2:24:55 AM
"
Getting either blue nightmare, or green nightmare would be good up by sentinel, gives either power or frenzy charges, i recently hit 99, and figured out you can refund method of madness circle to go for dire torment, pretty decent dps upgrade there. could also grab a bottled faith in place of the diamond flask if you dont mind losing the anti-curse. Large cluster could use grim oath(for more dps) or unspeakable gifts(for explody) instead of unholy grace

- I dont think its good to take a blue/green nightmare, cause you only keep the frenzy/power charges up on mobs, but they shouldn't be the problem. For a higher boss dps I would prefer a Jewel with life, dot multi, inc. chaos damage or res.
- I dont really like to swap diamond, cause you can keep it up during running. Bottled would be only good on bosses. As far as I see my next step would be to take a phasing watcher's, drop then the quartz Flask and pick bottled faith instead. After that I would take anti freeze on Life Flask, not ideal but possible to do.
- calculated yesterday even the same with a large cluster with grim oath. Trying to get a good one

"
I'm more or less in same boat as you currently, with this build having so many uniques, it does plateau decently fast, and starts to only allow minor upgrades =\ What im doing currently is trying to corrupt some rings to get all resists as implicit so i can trade out a jewel or two for more dmg. Could also try for corrupts on boots, gloves, spellcrit/socketed gems on gloves, quite a few good ones for boots.

- thought also about some good implicit rings, but chances to hit something good are pretty rare

"
stygian vise is obviously good for a belt upgrade for dps wise, similar to mine.

- thats on my todo list, also maybe I try to Balance my res to play with HH, but not sure if it's that godd for the build, cause dps wise we scale poison.

"
edit: a thought i was playing around with was getting replica shroud of the lightless, get some max life abyss jewels with lots of phys dmg to spells, if u get 30 life on each jewel, should put you around 5k hp, with a ton more dmg

- interesting Idea, gonne take a look on that in pob later on to see the difference, maybe a spell crit/frenzy charge chest would also be good dps wise.

Edit: swapped some gems, jewels and Gear. Reached some insane dps @ 5.5k HP without calc the frenzy charges
https://pastebin.com/iq0QKp2x
Spoiler

Edit2: after 10 Trys of Tempering Orb and 250 Fusings later I got
Caster is actually better then physical modifier, cause it doesnt boost the siphoning charge degen
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Oct 28, 2020, 4:23:23 PM
Currently at 0.15s / 0.16s
Would 10% on both rings and -1.95+ really get me to 0.12s?
Is it really worth? I already spent a lot on divines

Btw I tested Replica Shroud and barely made it to 4.3k hp with all t1 life abyss jewels and t1-t2 phys to spells. Maybe there is something im missing?
Last edited by Jenova798 on Oct 28, 2020, 11:23:10 AM
I love this build my friend, I got haste version with enhance in globes, damage +++, I can answer, what I upgrade next?... I can´t buy a haste + vitality watcher is terribly expensive... anything else I can´t upgrade?...
"

Edit: swapped some gems, jewels and Gear. Reached some insane dps @ 5.5k HP without calc the frenzy charges
https://pastebin.com/iq0QKp2x
Spoiler

Edit2: after 10 Trys of Tempering Orb and 250 Fusings later I got
Caster is actually better then physical modifier, cause it doesnt boost the siphoning charge degen

yeah, yours is looking really good, i just unforunately dont have the currency to make it happen myself, or i would of done it awhile back x.x been workin to much, so not as much time for poe as id like. and yeah, forgot to mention about the extra siphon charges for elder/shaper influence, but you got it :D You even forgot to turn on always on full life on pob for the div vitality to be shown as well, so another 6k there.

"
Vyr75 wrote:
I love this build my friend, I got haste version with enhance in globes, damage +++, I can answer, what I upgrade next?... I can´t buy a haste + vitality watcher is terribly expensive... anything else I can´t upgrade?...

in addition to getting upgraded gloves/boots, id read the first thread on this page, my reply to kamikaze on what he should upgrade, should give you an idea of what to shoot for

"
Jenova798 wrote:
Currently at 0.15s / 0.16s
Would 10% on both rings and -1.95+ really get me to 0.12s?
Is it really worth? I already spent a lot on divines

Btw I tested Replica Shroud and barely made it to 4.3k hp with all t1 life abyss jewels and t1-t2 phys to spells. Maybe there is something im missing?

You only need -1.93's with 10% on both rings to hit .12, and yeah, you are getting a couple less tornados vs .12, .12 gets 8.333, .15 gets 6.6666, decent difference there.
Last edited by Supaspork on Oct 28, 2020, 5:47:08 PM
Changed my setup a fair bit. Trying the six abyssal socket chest now. Not yet at 4k life lol but it's doing alright. I'll have to find a way to get more tornados and more life now. Any suggestions? Though I've nearly exhausted my budget haha
"
mojadu wrote:
Changed my setup a fair bit. Trying the six abyssal socket chest now. Not yet at 4k life lol but it's doing alright. I'll have to find a way to get more tornados and more life now. Any suggestions? Though I've nearly exhausted my budget haha

rings/boots/gloves are normally my first suggestion to get, as more tornados is just a multiplier for your damage
I´m thinking, If I get a second watcher´s eye with haste and phasing, I take a stygian belt, and use a jewell on belt to cap my resistances, and I use this second watcher´s in a jewell spot on tree, you think it worth it as a budeget option to get phasing with 2 watcher´s eye but don´t getting extra damage on stygian?...

And, what catalyst should we use, none seems to be worth...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Oct 29, 2020, 2:13:54 AM
"
Vyr75 wrote:
I´m thinking, If I get a second watcher´s eye with haste and phasing, I take a stygian belt, and use a jewell on belt to cap my resistances, and I use this second watcher´s in a jewell spot on tree, you think it worth it as a budeget option to get phasing with 2 watcher´s eye but don´t getting extra damage on stygian?...

And, what catalyst should we use, none seems to be worth...

You can only use 1 watchers eye, and the phasing isnt, required. i just use it mainly because it does allow me to change out a gem for something else. You can still take out the gem if you are fine with just having withering s tep and a quartz flask if you use it, its just a personal preference, and a huge Quality of life thing, because i delve a lot, i would definitely say getting a chaos belt is more important than getting that phasing on haste with vitality watchers eye, they are just too expensive right now to justify getting it over other upgrades

as far as catalyst, pretty much only thing we benefit from is stats or resist ones unfortunately, no extra dmg to be gained from them
Last edited by Supaspork on Oct 29, 2020, 3:16:18 AM
weeey... thanks so much for the reply... :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info