[3.15] Saqawal's Twister Assassin | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

This build looks fun and I want to try, but I have a doubt.

Is it really hard to get this many green sockets on staff?

Wanna start, but looks like this won't be easy. 2 green = 40 chaos, 3 green don't even exist in trade (online players only)
"
matheus_grilo wrote:
This build looks fun and I want to try, but I have a doubt.

Is it really hard to get this many green sockets on staff?

Wanna start, but looks like this won't be easy. 2 green = 40 chaos, 3 green don't even exist in trade (online players only)

crafting bench can force 3 green, so not that hard really, the 4 green version is the harder part
Last edited by Supaspork on Oct 26, 2020, 8:55:07 PM
loving this build so far, but i do have a question. mine doesnt seem to flood the screen quite like yours does and i thought i was pretty close to what is needed. any help would be appreciated.

Spoiler
profile is open so you can easily check the jewels. again any help is much appreciated and any tips on where to upgrade next would be very helpful cause other than getting a phasing during haste watchers eye i cant see many paths for upgrades.
EDIT ring was skewed. fixed
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Last edited by ZhardDee on Oct 26, 2020, 10:11:50 PM
"
loving this build so far, but i do have a question. mine doesnt seem to flood the screen quite like yours does and i thought i was pretty close to what is needed. any help would be appreciated.

Spoiler
profile is open so you can easily check the jewels. again any help is much appreciated and any tips on where to upgrade next would be very helpful cause other than getting a phasing during haste watchers eye i cant see many paths for upgrades.

First ring is increased dura, not reduced, so technically you are losing 20% reduction from that alone, thatd be why
Hiii, this is so great so far. Doing lvl 83 heists with only a few hiccups here and there. Red maps seem okay if slow. How's my gear? Profile is open, character is BoredEnoughToPlayCoC. I know I can Divine stuff for better reduced skill etc but other than that, where can I look for upgrades? Got another 10ex or so I can sink into it. Thanks!
"
mojadu wrote:
Hiii, this is so great so far. Doing lvl 83 heists with only a few hiccups here and there. Red maps seem okay if slow. How's my gear? Profile is open, character is BoredEnoughToPlayCoC. I know I can Divine stuff for better reduced skill etc but other than that, where can I look for upgrades? Got another 10ex or so I can sink into it. Thanks!

Best upgrades you can get right now are definitely on the boots/gloves and rings. You need -1.8 on the boots & gloves atleast, or its gonna be a dramatic difference and probably feel real bad. rings are okayish, but the gloves are reallllly bad. its better just to buy a pair that are good enough, divining them is not good cuz they have 400 different values for just the seconds parameter, so not really an option. -1.7 is acceptable, but you wanna get to around -1.90 ideally. currently you are at around 4 tornado procs a second, should be around 7-8. so missing half your dps basically.
Last edited by Supaspork on Oct 27, 2020, 1:13:32 AM
And divines are pretty pricey this league too.

Still leveling but it's getting close.. :P
I have so much mana dont reserved, y use arctic armour, or I level up more vitality?... Or you have any nice suggestion?... thanks...
"
Vyr75 wrote:
I have so much mana dont reserved, y use arctic armour, or I level up more vitality?... Or you have any nice suggestion?... thanks...

ahhh, ur right, i forgot to add flesh and stone or arctic armour to the gem list if you are using that setup!

Id move vitality to boots, then put flesh and stone or arctic armor to your gloves, ill update the guide now, slipped my mind i guess
Oh nice, thanks, you think better arctic or flesh and stone?...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info