3.12.4b Patch Notes

And YET STILL CRASHING!

And you need to fix the fact that finding a smugglers cache in maps is still way too low - I have found ONE in 30 hours of gameplay using alch and go maps. How the hell are we supposed to find enough markers to do our Grand Heists? Not to mention that completing the League quest line achievement is impossible if we cannot find the 'green contracts' from non-existent caches. Oh and BTW your barber Whakano is out of 'Whack' he hasn't had any contracts on sale for the last 3 days.

Get it together GG - nearly four weeks in and things are still in bad shape.
I know the attention is currently on the active league and that's fine.
But please fix this bug before it ends so it doesn't again become a problem when the next league with a new atlas and map conversions starts:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2937018/page/1

(If someone from staff posted there and informed us that this will be fixed, I would stop spamming this on every patch note news :P)
"
Wissle wrote:
But please fix this bug before it ends so it doesn't again become a problem when the next league with a new atlas and map conversions starts:

(If someone from staff posted there and informed us that this will be fixed, I would stop spamming this on every patch note news :P)

what chris said, is they only care critical bug and fix thing that affect most people to safe manpower for development.....I don't think your link is about a bug that they concern

meanwhile radio silent on unique map conversion bug .

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2875143

even it is on known bug list
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:

what chris said, is they only care critical bug and fix thing that affect most people to safe manpower for development.....I don't think your link is about a bug that they concern

meanwhile radio silent on unique map conversion bug .

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2875143

even it is on known bug list

The sad thing is:
This bug existed for at least 4 months already. When I converted after Delirium it already happened . . .
"
Reward Room Chests in Heists and Grand Heists can now contain Unique Contracts.
The Twins and Death to Darnaw Unique Contracts can now be found in level 81 areas (previously 83 and 82 respectively).
Traps in Heist encounters no longer activate during the Imminent Lockdown period. They will now only activate when Lockdown begins.
You can now use the Instance Manager to create or join Rogue Harbour areas.
Fixed a bug where Lever guards could be killed by sources other than a Rogue Ally.

So, we just needed five weeks for these core design changes.

"
Fixed a bug that could prevent The Twins encounter from being completed.
Fixed a bug where Heist Brooch modifiers which could duplicate rewards were not functioning correctly.
Fixed a bug where an Agility job could not be completed if multiple Rogue Allies attempted to complete the job at the same time.
Fixed a bug where an Agility job could not be completed due to the Rogue Ally not using a vent to travel beyond the Heist door.
Fixed a bug which could cause players to get stuck in Heist doors.

And these are the biggest joke to get corrected five weeks in, well, lot of issues still untouched.

Too bad, I am already almost done with all heist and map grind and ready to move on really soon.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Still crashing when using Shackles of the Wreteched socketed with 2 curses.
Both: CwDT + Temp Chains + Ele Weak and Cyclone + Hextouch + Temp Chains + Ele Weak crashes the game.

EDIT: I think this specifically only happens when also equipped with Chains of Emancipation. I guess the game does not know how to handle the Rage gen?
Last edited by Berenja on Oct 21, 2020, 4:29:47 AM
"
And YET STILL CRASHING!

And you need to fix the fact that finding a smugglers cache in maps is still way too low - I have found ONE in 30 hours of gameplay using alch and go maps. How the hell are we supposed to find enough markers to do our Grand Heists? Not to mention that completing the League quest line achievement is impossible if we cannot find the 'green contracts' from non-existent caches. Oh and BTW your barber Whakano is out of 'Whack' he hasn't had any contracts on sale for the last 3 days.

Get it together GG - nearly four weeks in and things are still in bad shape.

You get new contracts each time you level.Not daily and to be honest you shoulde be using higher tier ones from mapping, much better loot.
"
tru2dgame wrote:
Well - they addressed 1 of the three reasons I quit the league 2 weeks ago. Glad they admitted you couldn't get a unique contract until level 83 areas. They should have just called that out up front.

Have any of the patches since 3.12.3 increased the frequency of caches in maps or the amount of markers that drop beyond 47-50 at a time?

No. Anyone who wants to run all of his blueprints needs to buy markers from other players.

It looks like a simple balancing change but I doubt it will be fixed this league.

Heist is going core almost for certain. The values will be adjusted then as a part of wider economy adjustment as it will likely be a standard 10% encounter chance plus some scarabs. There's no mission like Niko for Delve so they will have to sort out access differently.
So the lever guards can't die anymore, but even if they don't die they can still bug out and hard lock the door. I hope you are aware of this.
Last edited by xDARKKNIGHTx09 on Oct 21, 2020, 11:38:27 AM
Traps on escape activating AFTER coldown timer gone completly off is major bullshit. Used to deactivate draps when escaping in tickling timer. Now seen trap icon on escape, tried deactivate, couldnt, walked past icon by mistake, and then it zapped me. Rip currency

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info