|3.12.4b Patch Notes:
- Reward Room Chests in Heists and Grand Heists can now contain Unique Contracts.
- The Twins and Death to Darnaw Unique Contracts can now be found in level 81 areas (previously 83 and 82 respectively).
- Traps in Heist encounters no longer activate during the Imminent Lockdown period. They will now only activate when Lockdown begins.
- Added information to the Contract UI screen and at the completion of a Heist to tell you if the area level of the Heist would be or was too low to grant Blueprint Reveals upon completion.
- You can now use the Instance Manager to create or join Rogue Harbour areas.
- Improved the location accuracy of Heist Patrol minimap icons.
- Removed an Agility vent in Mansion Heists which could connect to the wrong location.
- It is no longer possible to change your Hideout by talking to Helena in a map. This is to prevent unintentionally losing access to the map that you are currently in.
- The "Geared Up" achievement no longer requires a Rare or Unique item in the Trinket slot.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent The Twins encounter from being completed.
- Fixed a bug where reward chests in Perception Jobs could be opened after lockdown.
- Fixed a bug where Heist Brooch modifiers which could duplicate rewards were not functioning correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Blight and Metamorph Reward Room chests could contain no items in level 68 areas.
- Fixed a bug where an Agility job could not be completed if multiple Rogue Allies attempted to complete the job at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where an Agility job could not be completed due to the Rogue Ally not using a vent to travel beyond the Heist door.
- Fixed a bug which could prevent a Rogue Ally from completing a Job if they had an undetonated Demolition bomb elsewhere in the area.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from re-entering the boss arena after beginning combat with Admiral Darnaw.
- Fixed a bug which could cause players to get stuck in Heist doors.
- Fixed a bug where Lever guards could be killed by sources other than a Rogue Ally.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.4 where the "Knockback direction is reversed" modifier on Empire's Grasp unique gloves didn't work.
- Fixed a bug where curses reflected back to you from Shackles of the Wretched unique gloves didn't affect you.
- Fixed a bug where the Unseen Strike skill granted by The Hidden Blade unique dagger could trigger in town areas.
- Fixed a bug where items could drop in an inaccessible location in Burial Chambers Map.
- Fixed a bug causing Scorching Ray in the Tukohama encounter to be invisible if you had left the area and returned.
- Fixed a bug causing the visual height of Flame Wall to be inconsistent at varying elevation levels.
- Fixed a bug where Chimera Armour Set and Redeemer Armour Set looked different than when initially released.
- Fixed a bug causing Dragon Portal Effect, Blue Dragon Portal Effect and Devourer Portal Effect to be larger than intended in non-map areas.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when closing Path of Exile after changing your Renderer setting.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Oct 20, 2020, 8:02:57 PM
Last bumped on Oct 30, 2020, 9:20:00 AM