3.12.4b Patch Notes

still no uniqs
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
So what's going on at heists now? Is there was a stealth patch or something? Guards instashot character that farmed exp just yesterday (about 85% phys reduction, 78/77/77/75 res)
And there is no spawn guards.

is heist development over?

radio went silent, no more patches, no hotfixes.. markers still pennies on maps and wings cost are still high unless you love to farm certain missions for the discount.

1 month and half of this I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
The guys are probably taking a rest. This league launch was most definitely quite stressful for the team.
Fixed a bug, fixed a bug, fixed a bug
xD bug!
This league is so sad, I just keep getting randomly oneshot by the rooms full of monsters. I am friggen freezing everything in place, but just one room out of ten will oneshot me. Really feels like shit this league, please reconsider your next league around monsters that wait for you to cross a threshold in the room to attack you. Immensely frustrating.
--------- --------- --------- Bandit --------- --------- ---------
Still crashing. And Vinderi and Tibb still getting stuck ; and not detonating explosive to explode the chest.
Eat Sleep Repeat
Last edited by benhonda03 on Jul 16, 2021, 11:07:07 PM
"
benhonda03 wrote:
Still crashing 2-3 a day; vinderi and tibb still getting stuck; and not destroying the chest. wtf is going on thats not fun

yeah and job speed still broken, guess ggg gave up fixing shit, dead league in 1 month nice, only 2 more
"
so0pel wrote:
"
benhonda03 wrote:
Still crashing 2-3 a day; vinderi and tibb still getting stuck; and not destroying the chest. wtf is going on thats not fun

yeah and job speed still broken, guess ggg gave up fixing shit, dead league in 1 month nice, only 2 more

3 months.. they extented the league pretty much up to january.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info