3.12.4b Patch Notes

ty
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Game crashed for me.
Eat Sleep Repeat
Last edited by benhonda03 on Jul 16, 2021, 11:05:41 PM
fix this fcking invisible wall in heist when rogue's open any door.
"
Rhonster wrote:

already 25 min past and still I'm trying to pass this door...
"
Rhonster wrote:
"
Rhonster wrote:

already 25 min past and still I'm trying to pass this door...

just pass it ....
I think I am done.

I regret buying both supports for this league. Nothing wrong with them per se, but I expect far better than heist as it is.

I appreciated they characters brought in, and the lore expansion to the world and societies in play. Their dialogue interactions were interesting. But that does not make the rest of this S**t show acceptable. I heardly got to experience any of it.

The drop rates feel so unbearably weighted to favor the heists that its hardly worth doing maps. That would be fine if you could reliably walk away from a heist with anything. Overtuned monsters didn't help, but oddly enough, that was not the problem, nor did a rebalance change the success rate of the heist. Entirely based on bugs. Feels like they added another layer of RNG to enjoy your time spent here. 'Will this crash on me?'

A month in to this train wreck--at least an entire quarter of the way through this league, if not a third, the core mechanics of this game still ctd when interacting with doors. A conservative 35% of the heists I have run, regardless of who you take for a job, hit v, look at desktop. Click on button. Click on button again. more times. Look at desktop. Throw in the sever performance drops randomly, blight chests not spawning after defending, the Heist members AI shutting down frequently, are not remotely worth the rewards from this league. Though, that comment is a little rigged, as I wouldn't know. I can hardly go through them without crashing, losing the heist, and the drops, because you don't get anything until you get back 'alive'. More like, get back because the game didn't die.

GGG Just end this and save it for when you can put the time it needs to be worth spending my time in. Bring back Harvest. It is done. Scrap this abomination, and spend the rest of the time working on whatever it is next you have cooked up. Anything like this, you are going to need the extra time.

I have not experienced the entirety of the content, and I don't want to. I am so disappointed with this that I can hardly believe this was launched by the GGG team. I thought we learned from the past to do some quality assurance on this stuff. I can't say the team did not, but there is just a ubiquitous amount of stuff that goes wrong with this, far to much to believe that any substantial time was spent doing so.
Crazy. The counters at the top of the website say that the Xbox servers restart in 6 minutes. I'm excited for the improvements...but I'm a Standard player. And 3.12 has been amazing and Standard.

Edit: Ha! I was wondering why there were so many people posting on the Xbox patch notes. Wrong thread. But I'm still excited!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Oct 21, 2020, 9:59:05 PM
Weird, I applied this patch yesterday, but I just had to do another update...super secret emergency patch?
"
Final_Boss_HD wrote:
I think I am done.

I regret buying both supports for this league. Nothing wrong with them per se, but I expect far better than heist as it is.

I appreciated they characters brought in, and the lore expansion to the world and societies in play. Their dialogue interactions were interesting. But that does not make the rest of this S**t show acceptable. I heardly got to experience any of it.

The drop rates feel so unbearably weighted to favor the heists that its hardly worth doing maps. That would be fine if you could reliably walk away from a heist with anything. Overtuned monsters didn't help, but oddly enough, that was not the problem, nor did a rebalance change the success rate of the heist. Entirely based on bugs. Feels like they added another layer of RNG to enjoy your time spent here. 'Will this crash on me?'

A month in to this train wreck--at least an entire quarter of the way through this league, if not a third, the core mechanics of this game still ctd when interacting with doors. A conservative 35% of the heists I have run, regardless of who you take for a job, hit v, look at desktop. Click on button. Click on button again. more times. Look at desktop. Throw in the sever performance drops randomly, blight chests not spawning after defending, the Heist members AI shutting down frequently, are not remotely worth the rewards from this league. Though, that comment is a little rigged, as I wouldn't know. I can hardly go through them without crashing, losing the heist, and the drops, because you don't get anything until you get back 'alive'. More like, get back because the game didn't die.

GGG Just end this and save it for when you can put the time it needs to be worth spending my time in. Bring back Harvest. It is done. Scrap this abomination, and spend the rest of the time working on whatever it is next you have cooked up. Anything like this, you are going to need the extra time.

I have not experienced the entirety of the content, and I don't want to. I am so disappointed with this that I can hardly believe this was launched by the GGG team. I thought we learned from the past to do some quality assurance on this stuff. I can't say the team did not, but there is just a ubiquitous amount of stuff that goes wrong with this, far to much to believe that any substantial time was spent doing so.

"
I have not experienced the entirety of the content, and I don't want to.

[Removed by Support]
seriously dude, most of the "wreckage" you describe, is nothing but made up.
i am streaming, i have roughly 50+ average viewers, weird enough they dont encounter the things you describe...
dunno, to me that what you wrote, and actually put the effort into posting, is hypocritic repetition of what others say, on stream or reddit.
this league is a mess in terms of the playerbase. people crying about so many different things...
but dont get me wrong dude, you got 6 challenges done?
wow, so you made it through the story!
you played the league, every single bit!
way to go to judge things!
[Removed by Support].
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Oct 22, 2020, 2:49:08 AM
"
Weird, I applied this patch yesterday, but I just had to do another update...super secret emergency patch?

Same, although sadly yesterday after 3.12.4b I had my first CTD when running a heist. I thought this additional patch might have been to resolve that but nope, first heist with Vinderi up to a laser-trap door, press V, CTD. It's actually regressed for me, which sucks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info