[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Hello, i've noticed you are using immortal call, but from my understanding we don't have any way to gain endurance charges (have i missed it?)

What do you think about using molten shell instead?
Thanks in advance, having a blast so far
"
fertality wrote:
Hey guys, been trying out the build. Can anyone tell me what I should be upgrading.

Current build:

Your gear is a bit better than mine but obviously getting good steel rings (double physical implicit/explicit) with good life/resists. A stygian vise with more life so you can socket more life in the jewel (with a blind on hit jewel if you can). And that good %life on block shield that really adds to the builds survivability. Obviously corrupted gloves with enfeeble curse enchant (i'm trying to buy cheap ones to corrupt). Explodey chest is really long term/expensive. Also paradoxica. And if you check the build, the 6 link boots for the vaal double strike.

"
ArtificialKid wrote:
Hello, i've noticed you are using immortal call, but from my understanding we don't have any way to gain endurance charges (have i missed it?)

Aggressive Bastion is bottom left tree and adds a 5% chance to get a charge when you kill using a shield. I see some people dropping this later though.
Last edited by SerenityFirefly on Jan 21, 2021, 3:21:10 PM
Hi,
I like this build but i don't know what to do.
can you show me the gems, how to use as soon as i finish the floor?
or should i buy damaged corrupt? I don't know how to do it
I am a beginner.
I am use one hand and shild
At what point does a rare foil (or crit multi sowrd) beat out an ahn's might? Maybe my POB skills aren't good, but it looks like Ahn's might is hella good until you get an insane foil or paradoxica.

Just not sure if its worth shopping around for a 300+ dps foil when the Ahn's might does just as much damage. (with my current gear)
Questions regarding the price of some of the items for the build:

Will a paradoxica start to lower as the league progresses or go up? Right now 4-5ex for a poorly rolled one is a bit out of my range.

Also does anyone know if The Surrender and Ryslathas Coil tend to get cheaper or more expensive as the league progresses? I'm eventually going to try my own build that uses them, particularly the surrender over buying a rare shield id need to resell when I transition over.
Never put this much currency into a build this weak, liquidating and restarting. yikes
"

Aggressive Bastion is bottom left tree and adds a 5% chance to get a charge when you kill using a shield. I see some people dropping this later though.

i just noticed that he takes that by using thread of hope, so i guess i'll stick with molten untill i can afford it (?)
"
fertality wrote:
Hey guys, been trying out the build. Can anyone tell me what I should be upgrading.

Current build:

boots with at least "socketed gems get fortify"+ increased duration if you can find them to put the vaal DS setup in, %life gain on block shield, a good stygian vise+abyssal jewel combo, curse on hit haemophilia, a second ring with a higher life roll. Jewels with increase max life and some other relevant rolls (sword damage, attack speed, mana leech, etc). Your 6L I think is already better than a belly so you dont really need to worry about that. Your weapon looks great too.
"
ArtificialKid wrote:

Aggressive bastion has a 5% chance to grant endurance charge on kill
After 30 hours + I can confirm that it's by far one of the worst and the weakest build I have ever played.

If you want it to be playable after T10, expect to spend at least 50 ex.... the 1ex is BS, 10 ex is a bad roll Paradoxia + an average Haemophilia.

The guide is bad, the gems fit with the mirror build not the 15ex build.

Waste of time and currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info