[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Why do we need to use Summon Skitterbots
And why we don't use power charge on critical strike and include to some shield ability just like here?
"
GravitaryCOM wrote:
Attention: As many have already said in this thread in the last few pages, do not try this build. It's overselling by a long shot for the leveling process and you're way better off just playing some sort of Meta slave.

This is painfully slow unless you have a few Exalted Orbs already. The Hit-Chance is abysmal, the POB links as of this post severely outdated for leveling. The creator has just put a "3.13" in front of everything that once was "3.12".

Save yourself the time and play another build.

Felt the need to respond to this as well and just mention that I league started this, this league. Never have playing melee before and am absolutely destroying all content. Just got to my first Sirus and got him down deathless. If you can look through the pobs and learn why you are using the items. Youll be able to substitute things on your own. PoBs arent meant to be followed 1 to 1 for everyone. I feel this is a big problem in the PoE community. Learn how the build works, and use the PoB as a skeleton to upgrade towards.
Thanks writer for always for always giving out tips and advices whenever i have questions in thread.

What should i upgrade next? got about 5ex to spend
Sitting at 4.5k hp lvl 89 and feels like my dmg is kinda low

Last edited by Cronggz on Jan 20, 2021, 11:51:04 PM
answer this one,maybe the surrender shield from breach is better than the one rare with flat life gain and %life gain? what do you think?
@cronggz

Why is your impale only lvl 5?
today i killed sirus at awe5 . this is my gear so far

i didnt changed any links or used other 6link setup.
It wasnt smooth but i killed him.
Worst problem for me was not the lack of sigle target dmg .
It was the slow that sirus does .
I started to like that build and i bilieve it will be ok .
Maybe ill get that 6link for bosses in the near future.

my biggest problem is how to fix the resistance now ,when i start using the threads .
What would you suggest upgrating next ? i am thinking gor for watcher eye and then see

ps . about auras i use herald / pride / blood / dread

ALso should i change pantheon ? cause i read that you are using another one .
I have full unlocked solaris and tukohama

EDIT : ps2 : XD well i just bought the jewel . now maybe ill got for just a frenzy armor and then proceed to threads . idk yet.
Last edited by uchika on Jan 21, 2021, 8:27:23 AM
"
boki1337 wrote:
@cronggz

Why is your impale only lvl 5?

Just did the 20% quality recipe it thats the reason why its lvl 5
"
GravitaryCOM wrote:
Attention: As many have already said in this thread in the last few pages, do not try this build. It's overselling by a long shot for the leveling process and you're way better off just playing some sort of Meta slave.

This is painfully slow unless you have a few Exalted Orbs already. The Hit-Chance is abysmal, the POB links as of this post severely outdated for leveling. The creator has just put a "3.13" in front of everything that once was "3.12".

Save yourself the time and play another build.

Completely disagree with this. Leaguestarted with this build Day 1. Leveling is hard until you get Bladestorm but then it's fairly straightforward. You literally dominate to T11 with a couple chaos. With a few more invested you can just shred conquerors in ~1 second. The build is close to statstick version which was absurdly OP.
"
zewer1 wrote:
Why do we need to use Summon Skitterbots
And why we don't use power charge on critical strike and include to some shield ability just like here?

This will only trigger when one of the supported skills crits, e.g. when riposte or ice golem crits.

Skitter bots shock enemies. Shocked enemies take 50% inc. damage.
"
Pixelis wrote:
answer this one,maybe the surrender shield from breach is better than the one rare with flat life gain and %life gain? what do you think?

I'd say it is viable but a rare version is better.
The rare version scales with your max health. E.g. if you have 5000+ life, 5% recovery will get you the same amount as the surrender. That leaves other stats at which almost every rare is superior.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info