[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Awesome build. There's an issue right now with our single target being vaal skills against maven fights but once I get a blade flurry setup it shouldn't be a problem =)

Lot's of upgrades still to do. Looking forward to playing it more.
Last edited by SerenityFirefly on Jan 21, 2021, 7:34:29 AM
"
"
Pixelis wrote:
answer this one,maybe the surrender shield from breach is better than the one rare with flat life gain and %life gain? what do you think?

I'd say it is viable but a rare version is better.
The rare version scales with your max health. E.g. if you have 5000+ life, 5% recovery will get you the same amount as the surrender. That leaves other stats at which almost every rare is superior.

Surrender gives you the possibility to use armor as secondary defence - it gives 3000 armor after been hit, so a permanent granit potion.

Without armor a block build is more or less as squishy as a pure evasion build.

And the surrender has a high block value, higher than a normal rare shield. Saves a few block nodes here and there.
Last edited by Llyrain on Jan 21, 2021, 6:55:00 AM
"
Llyrain wrote:

Surrender gives you the possibility to use armor as secondary defence - it gives 3000 armor after been hit, so a permanent granit potion.

Without armor a block build is more or less as squishy as a pure evasion build.

And the surrender has a high block value, higher than a normal rare shield. Saves a few block nodes here and there.

I'd say that The Surrender with 80% resistances is stronger than The Surrender with +1500 armor, while also being without exaggeration 20x cheaper.

You CAN buy it if you want but rare shields will always be better for both cheap and high end options as The Surrender is 8 EX and the half a Granite flask's armor which it provides is negligible because we don't stack armor %.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Do we have anything vs physical degen?
"
GravitaryCOM wrote:
Attention: As many have already said in this thread in the last few pages, do not try this build. It's overselling by a long shot for the leveling process and you're way better off just playing some sort of Meta slave.

This is painfully slow unless you have a few Exalted Orbs already. The Hit-Chance is abysmal, the POB links as of this post severely outdated for leveling. The creator has just put a "3.13" in front of everything that once was "3.12".

Save yourself the time and play another build.

Leveling was a little rough for me but I was also using blues into act 10 out of laziness; once I swapped to cheap map setup at lvl 68 (an ahns might, a tab/cheap 6L, the cheap flasks, lioneyes remorse shield, and some extremely budget boots/rings/amulet and the haemophilia) I have been evaporating mobs and bosses.

The build requires an active playstyle to max DPS because of the multiple vaal skills and flask usage required. If you don't want to do that, the build will likely suffer and yes, you should go play something lazy.
Did the math. It's 28 respec points to switch from the 2 handed to reave. 14 regrets are needed for this.

Also, in the Gems section, you have Shield listed twice. I think the bottom Gem setup was meant to be boots.

I'm 78 now going through maps. I'll probably hit 5.5k life by 80. I have all the budget items. What is the gear that I should farm for first? The Paradoxica?

I'm having trouble even getting someone to sell me an enlighten. Is skitterbots that necessary?
"
BlackYoshi7 wrote:
"
GravitaryCOM wrote:
Attention: As many have already said in this thread in the last few pages, do not try this build. It's overselling by a long shot for the leveling process and you're way better off just playing some sort of Meta slave.

This is painfully slow unless you have a few Exalted Orbs already. The Hit-Chance is abysmal, the POB links as of this post severely outdated for leveling. The creator has just put a "3.13" in front of everything that once was "3.12".

Save yourself the time and play another build.

Leveling was a little rough for me but I was also using blues into act 10 out of laziness; once I swapped to cheap map setup at lvl 68 (an ahns might, a tab/cheap 6L, the cheap flasks, lioneyes remorse shield, and some extremely budget boots/rings/amulet and the haemophilia) I have been evaporating mobs and bosses.

The build requires an active playstyle to max DPS because of the multiple vaal skills and flask usage required. If you don't want to do that, the build will likely suffer and yes, you should go play something lazy.

Yea I honestly think some people might be playing it wrong if they don't think it slays even with cheap gear. Stuff like having totems up for damage and liberal use of the Vaal skills. I even use them for rituals, helps you get them done that much faster. Just got to be sure you save a Vaal Double Strike and totem for boss.

As said before the only way it lacks is fights you can't use Vaal skills in (for single target) but getting an alternative 6L Blade Flurry I think will help me against the maven multi bosses.

Perfect build for zooming around the map and killing.
Can you look up my character and see what i need to do next for it?
Leveling on Tier 13-16, a bit problem with some chaos attack but overall it is still good to go. waiting paradoxica price to come down a bit more :)
Hey guys, been trying out the build. Can anyone tell me what I should be upgrading.

Current build:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info