[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Do we still use Alira?

My stuff so far, mapping is pretty smooth, though I'd want more AoE, which is kinda A problem, Aiming for Alt Quality Reave for 10 stacks right now, though, might be hard to get it to vaal reave, there's a 25% chance, unless vaal temple.

Abyssus is sort of a problem for phys degen, also build has tons of buttons, I have to hide one aura, so incase you die, you have to not forget.

Also IDK where to get 212 dex for the foil, using some survival instincts for +20 dex.

So yeah, lots of places to grow right now, paradoxica, THREAD OF HOPES, explode chest, impale watcher, all that stuff.

Would say build is RLLY active at maybe 30-40ex, before that, pre t15 maps, that is. also don't forget awakened gems.
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Last edited by Hucuchill on Jan 22, 2021, 7:46:38 AM
Isn't some of the gear very outdated?

For example it says enfeeble on haemophilia is a budget option for 10 chaos when they go for 2-3ex
"
Luigo wrote:

For example it says enfeeble on haemophilia is a budget option for 10 chaos when they go for 2-3ex

he even wrote 1 month into the season?
costs varie every season
"
fertality wrote:
Can someone explain to me what the purpose of having skitter bot in this build? I never got very deep into poe and trying to get as far as possible this league.

They shock and chill enemies within their aura causing them to be slowed and take increased damage.
Personally I don't think it's worth fitting in until you get enlighten and auls amulet for pride
kinda wondering how we generate flaskcharges for soul ripper without minions. can only think of precision watchers eye flaskcharge on hit but its not in pob. so curious how we get em without we
Hi there, im aptempting your build. Just wondering, is it okay to get the gloves (haemophilia) 3 or maybe 4 linked or does the CWDT mess it up?
"
lenner wrote:
Hi there, im aptempting your build. Just wondering, is it okay to get the gloves (haemophilia) 3 or maybe 4 linked or does the CWDT mess it up?

i asume you run the cwdt setup on your gloves. depends on what level your cwdt gem is . if you read it , it says what level gems it supports .

for example 1 cwdt gem level 9 cant support a skillgem lvl 20.
Because cwdt gem lvl 9 supports skills up to lvl 54
and a 20 lvl skill gem is level 72.

"
Luigo wrote:

You're going to want the curse version eventually, but definitely get a regular haemophilia fast. They are super cheap. Enemies exploding helps immensely with clear speed.
Last edited by SerenityFirefly on Jan 22, 2021, 2:11:07 PM
First of all, thanks for guide, I'm enjoying this build very much. Clearing t15 now without the problem.

I wanted to ask, what is the purpose of the Tread of Hopes in this build? I fiddled for a while with them in PoB, and besides Panopticon (which feels mostly like PoB warrioring, due to totem uptime) and Steadfast for fortify, I don't see any gain for dps and even a slight life loss.

My PoB, if anyone would like to help with optimizations:
https://pastebin.com/uff7AZGM
Last edited by dejf on Jan 22, 2021, 2:16:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info