[2.0] Simple & Cheap 2-Handed Axe/Sword Cyclone Build

"
domelious wrote:
Just wanna say thanks for this build! I am currently level 66 which is the farthest ive ever been, but I'm kinda stuck. I can run piety but it isn't consistent, sometimes I dont die and sometimes I can die 2 times in one run. This is my current gear, any tips would be greaty appreciated!
Spoiler

It seems you don't have your elemental resistances capped to 75%. You can take some elemental resistances nodes in the passive tree if you want (especially in the Marauder area), or use the purity of elements aura instead of grace/hatred. :)
Hello all, I too want to thank for this build! I always liked two handed swords and this build was just what I was looking for. Currently I'm Level 79, doing maps up to 75. Here is my current gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by JMD357 on Jul 16, 2014, 6:51:51 PM
Hi there, I'm thinking of using this build in the next 4-month. Is a non-legacy BOR good in this build or is it a loss of dps and/or defense?
Last edited by Thunder71 on Jul 28, 2014, 10:19:22 PM
"
Thunder71 wrote:
Hi there, I'm thinking of using this build in the next 4-month. Is a non-legacy BOR good in this build or is it a loss of dps and/or defense?

Honestly I don't really know because I've never owned a Bringer of Rain...the only thing I can tell is that it has included support gems that fit perfectly with Cyclone, but the loss of a chest bothers me especially with the fact that this unique helm adds block chance that a 2 handed axe or sword can't provide.
I believe BoR is more suited for a 1 handed weapon and shield setup, but other people could explain it much better than me :)
Yea, I think BOR is better w/ a shield, idk how I'll get to cap my resists. Also what is your dps at the moment? And can this do normal atziri?
Hey, I think I found a small optimization in your axe build, at the very start of the duelist tree, instead of going the roundabout way through all the 10 dex nodes to get to Iron Reflexes, why not just go through Leather and Steel since you eventually get 2 of those nodes anyways?
Hi. Just wanna ask will u re-write this nice build for 1.2 release?
"
jacynthe wrote:
Hi. Just wanna ask will u re-write this nice build for 1.2 release?

Yes of course ! :D I'll update the build in the coming days. :)
Hi. Have another question.)
Id like to use BoR + WoE with this build cause WoE uses 2H axe nods despite it counts like dual welding. Is it ok, how do u think?
Thx =)
my level 70 duelist waiting for yea mate to update your tree. :)
can you please let us not wait.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info