[2.0] Simple & Cheap 2-Handed Axe/Sword Cyclone Build

"
shplody wrote:
Reduced mana no longer works for mana reservation.

Oh yes right ! Completely forgot about that, thanks !

I wonder if u ever did Atziri on high maps with this build.

Im running my own cyclone build and im level 85 aswell and I have no problems with either.

But im using Cyclone of Mana and im running Hybrid Armour / Evasion, tho my armour value is still higher than yours.
I also scaled elemental damage (added fire, Herald + Hatred, elemental damage on gear) and all those tricky nodes (Increased damage vs ignited targets and stuff).

I cant tell for sure, but your build looks kinda weak, so did you do any level 76+ map or Atziri?
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Just so you know, your tree on the Axe version have swords passives on the far right, should use those points somewhere else.
Last edited by naranek on Jul 18, 2015, 4:09:13 AM
Why no Jewels?
Some of the decisions in the axe tree just make no sense at all.... You take the 14% physical axe damage in the Splitting Strikes cluster, but you don't take any of the nodes leading up to Executioner, *all* of which are better than that node??
It should also be noted that CwDT doesn't work with Enduring Cry anymore
Is this build still viable and stuff, and does anything need to be changed? Level 56 with this build and I just realized it's from 2013 and was reading some of the comments..
If you look carefully you can see that it has been updated already a week ago and the strike cluster been changed . Also about the enduring cry you can just self cast it
Will there be an update for "Final passive tree at 103 points" in Axe path?
Still waiting for update :)
Please update link to passive skill tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info