[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
Turentkm wrote:
Is there a way to add a bit of defense layers?

Some quick way to get more defense: get a CWDT + Steelskin set up, craft +1 min endurance charge on ring/amulet.

Also playing PF will make you tankier than deadeye due to flask effect, and (almost) 100% flask uptime. As deadeye, you can take Wind Ward instead of Focal Point in ascendancy (with a significant loss of bossing dps). And you can take invest more points in spell supression, use defensive flasks, again by sacrificing dps.

Most defensive layers with cause us to lose significant amount of damage, and personally I don't think those are cost effective.

Hey guys, this is my current setup and i wonder if it's time to start crafting my endgame bow. I got around 20ex atm but i'm not sure if there is something better to do before.

What's your thoughts ?
"
zitounlou wrote:

Hey guys, this is my current setup and i wonder if it's time to start crafting my endgame bow. I got around 20ex atm but i'm not sure if there is something better to do before.

What's your thoughts ?

20ex is not gonna be enough to craft a good endgame bow, you would expect to prepare at least 50ex for that. Although you can definitely start crafting, and keep making currency along the way. Or if you would like to make some small upgrades first, there are surely a lot you can do too. Your ring and amulet definitely have room to improve, you would want to get power charge or frenzy charge generation on chest, etc. Also, your creeping frost is not doing anything if it is not linked to bonechill support, you need to add that into your helm, and probably take frostbite out.
Noob question.
Any way to go more zoom zoom? In a party i always fall behind, too slow.
"
bobroll wrote:
Noob question.
Any way to go more zoom zoom? In a party i always fall behind, too slow.

You need a quicksilver for mapping to zoom, also you need to be constantly killing stuff to sustain your flasks and buffs.
Any chance of you adding a leveling tree? also what is the average cost of the high budget?
IGN: hyrenfreak
Last edited by hyrenfreak on Nov 3, 2021, 8:36:26 PM
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
Any chance of you adding a leveling tree? also what is the average cost of the high budget?

I can add one, although there will be nothing special for a leveling tree, all nodes you take are same as on final tree.

As for cost, it can vary a lot since price of some of the high end items really depends on market availability. But you should probably expect to spend at least 50~100ex to transition from low budget to high.
Updated sample gear section with 3.16 league start items, capable of doing sirus A8.
Hi, I was looking at the low/medium budget builds POB and was looking to find the flask effect % but couldn't see it anywhere. Is there a place where I can see it and if not how are we reaching 50% on the low budget because all I see is 10% from tree and 10% from belt.
"
Hi, I was looking at the low/medium budget builds POB and was looking to find the flask effect % but couldn't see it anywhere. Is there a place where I can see it and if not how are we reaching 50% on the low budget because all I see is 10% from tree and 10% from belt.

For deadeye, we don't need the 50% effect. It is on PF version PF, but not in deadeye version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info