[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

So what is the rotation for bossing? As in what abilities to use, new to this archetype of char
"
KingRyjo53 wrote:
So what is the rotation for bossing? As in what abilities to use, new to this archetype of char

Not sure what do you mean by 'rotation for bossing', but for bossing, we use Barrage. Also you need to stand close to the boss in order to get the bonus from Chin Sol and Point Blank.
what kind of crit should i be looking to have without critical strikes gem on barrage?
IGN: hyrenfreak
Last edited by hyrenfreak on Nov 5, 2021, 1:27:26 AM
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
what kind of crit should i be looking to have without critical strikes gem on barrage?

If you have bottled faith, you should still be able to keep your crit at around 90% without the gem. But the number itself doesn't matter too much, what you should be looking at is just to compare total dps.
Fun build so far but I'm expecting to get hard stuck around 94-95 because of the lacking survivability.

I played TS before and got to 98, but I was maxing out Evasion for QotF.

"
AboveAverage wrote:
Fun build so far but I'm expecting to get hard stuck around 94-95 because of the lacking survivability.

It is indeed a bit hard to level beyond 95 via mapping, especially after all the nerfs in 3.15. I always do a combination of delve and exp rota runs after that point.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
AboveAverage wrote:

It is indeed a bit hard to level beyond 95 via mapping, especially after all the nerfs in 3.15. I always do a combination of delve and exp rota runs after that point.

Disagree. I pushed to level 97 last league with ease. My build was pretty juiced by that point, but all you require is a large cluster with blast freeze (my preference is 2 mod with blanketed snow, blast freeze and res/INT suffixes). You are pretty much immortal in maps after that - the only mods I rerolled are reflect and bloodline (some nasty on-death effects).
"
BrettLee wrote:
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
AboveAverage wrote:

Disagree. I pushed to level 97 last league with ease. My build was pretty juiced by that point, but all you require is a large cluster with blast freeze (my preference is 2 mod with blanketed snow, blast freeze and res/INT suffixes). You are pretty much immortal in maps after that - the only mods I rerolled are reflect and bloodline (some nasty on-death effects).

Yes, blast freeze can definitely help survival in maps, but there are still tons of ways to die even we freeze everything, not to mention bosses cannot be freezed.

Of course it's doable to level to 100 in maps, but that definitely requires some level of gears and knowledge/skills. I said it's hard because I don't wanna give the false impression to people that this build is tanky and leveling is easy. It's too common for new players to get frustrated when trying to push levels on such bow builds.
Hi dude, im try build it, and have problem, 0 dps, u can look my pob and may be give me info, what im deal bad... thanks. My POB: https://pastebin.com/CUM5zJXH
https://pastebin.com/4EsaqU9L

could you please check my pob again?

ingame i am pretty satisfied with my damage, but for some reason my pob shows "only" 14mil dps with partly insane gear.
yes, i know i am using a HH so a stygian + abyss jewel is missing, i am also not using the second big cluster jewel and 1-2 jewels are pretty meh. but i changed everything to "top end" stuff and for whatever reason i cant get over like ~20mil. with that gear (i guess) i should be somewhere in your 35mil range?

highly appriciated!
Last edited by Schnurspringer on Nov 6, 2021, 12:16:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info