[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

Whats the easiest way to try to craft a rare bow?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
hyrenfreak wrote:

I have the rare bow crafting guide written out in detail in the gear section, that's the best way that I'm aware of to craft the bow for our build. If you think that's too much grinding, or too expensive, then just use a Chin Sol, it is definitely enough to kill Sirus A8. If you managed to get one with flat phys damage scourge, it's likely gonna beat all rare bows available on market under 15ex, as for bossing dps.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
hyrenfreak wrote:

I have the rare bow crafting guide written out in detail in the gear section, that's the best way that I'm aware of to craft the bow for our build. If you think that's too much grinding, or too expensive, then just use a Chin Sol, it is definitely enough to kill Sirus A8. If you managed to get one with flat phys damage scourge, it's likely gonna beat all rare bows available on market under 15ex, as for bossing dps.

oh didnt see it, thanks

also i saw for the abyss jewel that you get onslaught on kill am i crazy or did they take that off of abyss jewels?
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
hyrenfreak wrote:

oh didnt see it, thanks

also i saw for the abyss jewel that you get onslaught on kill am i crazy or did they take that off of abyss jewels?

That mod is removed now, useful mod you can get on abys now is chance to blind on hit. Best way to get onslaught now is on boots.
Phys to cold mastery is not necessary if we're using lightning arrow and have hrimsorrow, correct?

EDIT: Nvm, forgot we still need it for barrage.
Last edited by Sir_I_Exist on Nov 4, 2021, 6:35:24 PM
according to craft of exile there isn't a blind on hit anymore either
delete
Last edited by hyrenfreak on Nov 4, 2021, 7:38:49 PM
How do I know when to change to the high budget gem setup?
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
according to craft of exile there isn't a blind on hit anymore either

It's there on searching eye jewel:
https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=30&m=alteration&am=aa&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=8&bp=y&as=1&req={%2244%22:{%22l%22:32,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}
"
Craios wrote:
How do I know when to change to the high budget gem setup?

There is no definitive answer to this question, which gem is better largely depends on what your gear looks like. You should always use PoB to check those combinations I mentioned in the guide to see when is the right time to make the change. In general, when you have enough phys damage on bow, added cold will give less dps, and when you can afford bottled faith, you can drop increase crit chance for another dps gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info