[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
Lov3._.Wong wrote:
Hi, how does it compare to raider for the extra movement speed?

Also, I would like to have some of your opinion on either dex stacking bow build or phy conversion bow build.

Playing at STD, have some budgets to go.

Hi,

Raider is a bit hard to scale dps to a similar level as PF, not to mention deadeye, as phys convert does not have really great synergy with frenzy stacking, and it will limit your gear choice a lot.

Regarding phys convert vs dex stacking, do you have any specific questions/preference? Also what range is your budget?
"
Craios wrote:
Hello, I did this build two leagues ago, I think, as pathfinder of course.

I'm willing to play as deadeye. Did we get 50% inc. flask effect as deadeye? If not, dying sun is still needed for single target barrage?

Thank you!

Even without the 50% effect, dying sun is already the single MOST important flask for such builds, you should always use it no matter what.

In theory, deadeye can get 50% effect too now with the new tree: 10% from 2 nodes near primal spirit, 10% from natural remedies, 10% from flask mastery, 10% from alchemist genius, and 10% from belt. But it is not really worth it to get to 50% as deadeye since you would get better dps by spending the points/resources elsewhere.

"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Lov3._.Wong wrote:
Hi, how does it compare to raider for the extra movement speed?

Also, I would like to have some of your opinion on either dex stacking bow build or phy conversion bow build.

Playing at STD, have some budgets to go.

Hi,

Raider is a bit hard to scale dps to a similar level as PF, not to mention deadeye, as phys convert does not have really great synergy with frenzy stacking, and it will limit your gear choice a lot.

Regarding phys convert vs dex stacking, do you have any specific questions/preference? Also what range is your budget?

Thank you for your reply.

I am thinking to mirror a bow right now, not sure should go dex stacking or phy conversion route. My budget is around 3 mirrors. Any suggestion to pick either one of those?

Talking about preference, my preference will be the build has to be all rounder, able to speed farming and bossing. Also, whichever easier to build. hahaha
Last edited by Lov3._.Wong on Oct 31, 2021, 3:32:20 AM
Hi, im not that good at making builds but i tried to make it close to the starting version of the build.

pob - https://pastebin.com/m5UJkR6n

If anyone could view it and give some advices, i would gladly appreciate it.
Also, can any one suggest next improvement steps for the build?
Want to make this in standard with around 500ex. What items should I prioritise: my guess would be bow.
"
Lov3._.Wong wrote:
Thank you for your reply.

I am thinking to mirror a bow right now, not sure should go dex stacking or phy conversion route. My budget is around 3 mirrors. Any suggestion to pick either one of those?

Talking about preference, my preference will be the build has to be all rounder, able to speed farming and bossing. Also, whichever easier to build. hahaha

If your budget is 3 mirror, I would say it is a bit too low if you want to mirror a bow. Mirror fee in standard is extremely high right now, and most of them are not worth the money unless you have infinite budget. The fee to mirror the bow for phys convert (Dragon Thunder) is roughly 2 mir (yes, it cost you 3 mir to get that mirrored copy), and the fee for dex stack (Dire Strike) is about 1.5 mir.

So if you wanna get a phys bow, you won't have any budget left. If you wanna get a dex bow, you will have about 400ex for other gears (most likely won't be enough). And if you don't wanna spend that much on your bow, your best bet would be to check on the market to see if there are people selling older version of mirrroed bows (or other non-mirrored rare ones) for cheap.

As for the builds, both dex stack and phys convert will definitely be able to zoom all content. With 3 mir budget, you will likely be able to reach a higher dps with dex stack, but with significantly lower life pool, and less defense.
"
Turentkm wrote:
Hi, im not that good at making builds but i tried to make it close to the starting version of the build.

Your gear look very solid for a league start. Your PoB did not set all the configuration though, so the dps showing there is not the real dps, you can check my pob to see how to set those up. Your real bossing dps is roughly 8M+ which is good consider it is early in the league.

Some relatively easy upgrades with be:

Get higher life roll on some of your gears, especially the helm. Get a pair of hrimsorrow with decent corrupt implicit, best one is attack crit, AS is also ok. Try to get a Chin Sol with Scourge, flat phys is the best, flat cold is kinda ok, +1 arrow is also good, but almost impossible to get. Get some awk gems if you can afford. Also lvl up more to get extra jewel sockets, room for cluster jewels.

Other than these, there are a lot much more expensive upgrades, which would totally depend on how much budget you have, and how much you are willing to grind.
"
Harrryy wrote:
Want to make this in standard with around 500ex. What items should I prioritise: my guess would be bow.

With 500ex in standard, I would suggest try to follow my high budget PoB. For the bow, it is important to get a good bow, but the cost for a good bow is extremely high in std. If you want a +2 arrow bow with 550 pdps, it's already gonna cost you probably your whole 500ex. I would say if you cannot find a good rare bow which is cost-effective, you can start with a legacy Arborix (the version with Far Shot) for cheap, and try to see if you can buy anything at a much cheaper price in league.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Turentkm wrote:

Your gear look very solid for a league start. Your PoB did not set all the configuration though, so the dps showing there is not the real dps, you can check my pob to see how to set those up. Your real bossing dps is roughly 8M+ which is good consider it is early in the league.

Some relatively easy upgrades with be:

Get higher life roll on some of your gears, especially the helm. Get a pair of hrimsorrow with decent corrupt implicit, best one is attack crit, AS is also ok. Try to get a Chin Sol with Scourge, flat phys is the best, flat cold is kinda ok, +1 arrow is also good, but almost impossible to get. Get some awk gems if you can afford. Also lvl up more to get extra jewel sockets, room for cluster jewels.

Other than these, there are a lot much more expensive upgrades, which would totally depend on how much budget you have, and how much you are willing to grind.

Thank you!
I'm really up to the grind. Which awk gems will you suggest to get?
And if i want to push next to more expensive gear, what should be first priority? (gloves and watchers eye?).
"
Turentkm wrote:
Thank you!
I'm really up to the grind. Which awk gems will you suggest to get?
And if i want to push next to more expensive gear, what should be first priority? (gloves and watchers eye?).

For awk gems, just get those relatively cheap one first like ele focus and ele damage with att, and start lvling them, you can also get awk cold pen, as it is very cheap now, but can be very usefule if you lvl it to lvl 5

For more expensive gear, I would priortize the following:

1. Get a Chin Sol with high flat phys Scourge mod
2. Start transition from lioneye to cluster set up, and get more good rare jewels
3. Gloves and 2-mod wathcers
4. Get better amulet and shaper ring (can check high budget PoB)
5. Elusive boots, Helm with -cold res/crit multi (or you can use asenath chant for auto cast), but make sure you can still cap your res when you make the change

Note that 3 and 4 can get quite expensive, and highly depend on what you can get on the market if you are not crafting yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info