[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

So, if I wanted to craft a hubris circlet with
+1 Power Charge
-9% Enemy Cold Res
myself, I would need a hubris circlet with redeemer AND warlord influence and for the best case level 86?

Also I would get like 400 ES less with this option, and I could not really find out if the power charge and cold res is worth that.
Last edited by Verfall777 on Oct 24, 2020, 4:31:47 AM
Sir, why i following ur Budget build, but it not enought DEX and Strength to use sword and shield? This Budget build only have 75 strength and 179 dex ? How can use sword is 212 DEX and shiled is 88 strength
Mr.Qosmoz, im improved gear a little bit, can you pls check me for next upgrades ?
should be good i think

took some alts and fossils+ woke orb

have 7k es with this
How in the world do you guys get Crit Chance up to 95? Im stuck at 40.
Any suggestions on the leveling part?
Skills, items, etc.
"
twobit wrote:
I am in a very wierd situation. I only have 22% CDR from woke COC, and from POB my cyclone is at 7.71aps. This is already when i equip a 8% attack speed cospri.

Is there any other way to reduce my atk spd to 7.57aps, which is the suggested breakpoint?

Thanks.

hi twobit, where do you see the 7.71 AS? I imported your char and I only see 7.37 which is ideal.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
What would be the best bang for my buck upgrades? My T16 clear speed is great, survival is very iffy right now at only 5700 ES. Single target on major bosses is pretty rough too.

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

I would recommend to get tailwind + CDR boots. You can push 52%+ CDR and get more AS along the way.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
demosty wrote:
I just got lucky with an ancient orb and poof. Got a hh first time in my 2k hours i think. I really enjoy it honestly. But i also want to be able to kill the end game bosses as well. Only did a7 on my other character. Since i do not know about hh a lot should i sell and make a proper end game build with it ?

Can we push for end game bosses with this build ? t16s are no problem at all as long as i have the hh buffs active but what about sirus shaper etc?

Thank you.

hi demosty, geez man. I tried so many ancient orbs without luck this league. Gz on it.

I would say check the Only in PoB or at least Target builds. Sick damage potential with those level of items.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
LOLME01 wrote:
Hey, If I have Aw CoC lvl 5 and around 9 APS, can I drop cooldown reduction on the belt to get more ES or will that descrease my DPS a lot?

hi lolme, you are already on the high bracket of breakpoint. I would say either target 7.57 AS or if you go higher, try to get 53%+ CDR to maximize damage.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info