[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

Hi! After lvl 100 on my Necro i wanted to play some fast clear build, and this is one but im struggling to kill even map bosses, can you pls take a look on my profile? Items i got for now:
"
RNE0916 wrote:
im about to level a shadow to try a CoC ice nova build, still deciding going for LL or CI.

As for CI, we can have gain ES on block(max block), also exploding chest for more clear speed. Just wondering what advantage LL has over CI? besides cheaper(?)

sorry for my english also im a noob in shadow, first time playing it

Hi RNE, CI is tankier definetely. You can check out the section under Build Notes and my comparison between Life vs. CI vs. Low Life.

In a not shell, 5-10 times cheaper to build to get 5-10 times more damage vs. CI
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Verfall777 wrote:
After a few improvements I am pretty satisfied :)

What should be my next upgrade(s)?

Got only 250 chaos left, but this will increase in the next few days ^^

hi Verfall, looks very good. I would suggest to get a CDR boots and replace Sin Treks (you already have CDR on belt + Awake Gem - level it to 3) that would put you 52%+ CDR which will be super nice. Next would be enchanted helmet, 21 gems and corrupted shield.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Oct 23, 2020, 4:12:57 AM
"
q1blueone wrote:
Hi! After lvl 100 on my Necro i wanted to play some fast clear build, and this is one but im struggling to kill even map bosses, can you pls take a look on my profile? Items i got for now

hi Q1, I have worse items than you, and I dont struggle. Your items and gems overall look good to me. I need to check in PoB but are you Hit capped? and What's your Crit Chance?
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Oct 23, 2020, 4:12:05 AM
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
q1blueone wrote:
Hi! After lvl 100 on my Necro i wanted to play some fast clear build, and this is one but im struggling to kill even map bosses, can you pls take a look on my profile? Items i got for now

hi Q1, I have worse items than you, and I dont struggle. Your items and gems overall look good to me. I need to check in PoB but are you Hit capped? and What's your Crit Chance?

Hit chance is 100%/ 98% evasive monsters and 47.7cc on cyclone

on map with power charges and flasks is like 93% cc

edit; I think i should buy Bottled Faith tbh.
Last edited by q1blueone on Oct 23, 2020, 4:15:29 AM
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Verfall777 wrote:
After a few improvements I am pretty satisfied :)

What should be my next upgrade(s)?

Got only 250 chaos left, but this will increase in the next few days ^^

hi Verfall, looks very good. I would suggest to get a CDR boots and replace Sin Treks (you already have CDR on belt + Awake Gem - level it to 3) that would put you 52%+ CDR which will be super nice. Next would be enchanted helmet, 21 gems and corrupted shield.

Thank you very much!

But isn´t awakened coc only 16% at level 3?
I could get the belt up to 20% and as far as I know boots only go to 15.

So I could only get to 51.

I think I have to get to level 4 on awakened coc, should be achievable if I get tora 3 stars in research...
"
q1blueone wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
q1blueone wrote:

Hit chance is 100%/ 98% evasive monsters and 47.7cc on cyclone

on map with power charges and flasks is like 93% cc

edit; I think i should buy Bottled Faith tbh.

hey, I've just checked your PoB. Only suggestion I have is to remove Precision (your Attack Speed is to high) and get Arcane Vision instead (still you'll be Hit capped). Your damage seems low. I suggest compare your build and items with what I put as Target Build PoB.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
q1blueone wrote:

His CDR on boots is < 14% and does nothing (also woke COC is only lvl1). Also Cinderswallow is much likely to mess up the APS

Edit: Seems he is also missing Vortex/Bonechill which is also a huge single target uprade
Last edited by Sollkomol on Oct 23, 2020, 8:07:50 AM
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Sollkomol wrote:
Actually it is better to place it below MOM so that less intelligence is lost. It comes down to the mods of the Jewel and the gear someone is using if devotion is more valuable than intelligence. Also this way the Jewel socket can still be used to place a Cluster Jewel

hi Sollkomol, when I checked in my "Only in PoB" build, above left corner was giving 80k more damage than the MoM jewel slot. I double checked and still holds true. I will experiment a bit more, anyway damage increase/decrease is not tangible when you do 2M per Ice Nova vs. 1.9M Ice Nova :)

Actually i wasn't talking about the damage. The problem with placing MF in the upper side of the skill tree is that we lose a lot of intelligence (it is converted to devotion) which translates to ES.

When i place my MF besides Minion Instability, i will lose about 200 ES. When placed below MOM, i'll lose about 100 ES. As said: It depends on gear and the Jewel modifiers which slot is best used
"
RNE0916 wrote:
As for CI, we can have gain ES on block(max block), also exploding chest for more clear speed. Just wondering what advantage LL has over CI? besides cheaper(?)

Explodey Chest wouldn't do much for this build. The explosion triggered by an explodey chest deals physical damage and does very little on its own besides corpse destruction (which is not needed in this build, because of HoI). You would need to scale your physical damage or convert all phys to cold damage to scale the explosions and create the chain reactions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info