[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
Pato0981 wrote:
I really like the Build.
The only Prob is...i feel a little bit of Glasscanon....but dunno why.

Ty for the Guide :)

Eventually u can check my Build, because i dont can kill Sirus 5?
https://pastebin.com/615SFFPn

hi Pato, your Passive tree is good, gear is also good. However, you are still missing gem levels and Crit chance. I suggest to use Critical Strike Chance Support until you can push at least 95% Crit Chance with other and better support gems.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Mantikera wrote:
Hello @QosmozGaming,

I'm trying to follow your build and i would like to know what should be my next upgrade.

I'm far from ok i know, sitting around 60%+ crit chance. I feel that whenever i dont have my flasks up (mainly bosses) my damage is kinda low, crits not happening much (obvious reasons).

I would also like to understand better the links on the boots.

Thanks in advance, i'm having fun with this build.

Hello Mantikera, I could only check your build now. I would suggest to use Crit Strikes Chance support until you get to 95% crit chance with higher damage supports (e.g. Controlled Destruction). I am also using still Crit Chance support until I can get there.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
What about Cat instead of Spider? Damage is already good and that dodge chance could be good sometimes, am i wrong?
"
heishe wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something, but as is the budget build actually has too much reduced mana reserved. Even without all the nodes, we can fit an extra lvl1 clarity in addition to the other auras without too much of a problem (for the watchers eye mod). If you leave precision at low lvl there's even more room for stuff.

Or is the intent to reach another fat aura with even more rdr (via jewels for example)?

edit: I'm referring to the two nodes on the top left. The others are still needed for the aura effect, of course.

Reason is to reserve mana for Aspect of the Spider. It provides very good damage/defense combo.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Hydroatom wrote:
switched from bl miner, for better clear spead, but single target damage is crap:(, what can i do to improve it ? (dont look at hat, searching for a good one)

hi Hydroatom, I've just checked your PoB. Couple of suggestions.

1. Your Hit Chance with Cyclone is 98%. I suggest to get Ice Golem. You have plenty of gem slots still you can use (e.g. insted of Portal). Level up your Precision or get straight Level 21 from Trade.
2. Need to level your gems as well, especially Awakened CoC to at least Level 3 to meet the CDR requirements
3. You can also get a Cinderswallow Flask with Crit Chance modifier to up your Crit Chance above 95%.

Rest of the stuff is good in my opinion.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Also, any idea what to improve next? Already crafting my belt (thats why i was wondering about spider vs cat) and boots with tailwind and ms. Also i was wondering if its worth to get tailwind+% life regen on boots, and then go for ms+chill+frozen for the extra survivability.

"
Sollkomol wrote:
"
heishe wrote:
If you leave precision at low lvl there's even more room for stuff.

Why would someone want to do this? Precision is the main source for Acc. and therefor a big dps boost.

Ascendancy order leveling: I wouldn't go for Mistwalker first. Instead, i would rush to No Witnesses, go for Deadly Infusion, grab Mistwalker in Merc Lab and then respec the points from No Witnesses.

Edit:

Why no mentioning of Militant Faith for Inner Conviction?
\

Hi Sollkomol, I've added the Militant Faity on the upper left for Target and Only in PoB builds. It provides good damage.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
heishe wrote:
"
everix1992 wrote:
Anyone else run into any issues dying to bleeds? Had some survivability issues in 80/100% delirious maps, but I also just switched to this build so my gear isn't perfect yet and I'm still leveling some gems.

you need to get a corrupted blood implicit on one of your jewels. the most obvious place would be on frozen trail (all the other ones with corrupted blood will be a lot more expensive...). its around 120c or something at the moment? the poe build has a yellow jewel, if you're still at that stage you can get it on there. but that should really become a watcher's eye as fast as possible, because watcher's eye has giga damage potential for this build.

normal bleeds are fairly low damage and shouldnt kill you. you always have vaal discipline in case it does.

yes, indeed I suggest the same as Heishe for the Corrupted Blood corrupted Frozen Trail.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
memberx wrote:
"
Sollkomol wrote:
"
heishe wrote:
If you leave precision at low lvl there's even more room for stuff.

Why would someone want to do this? Precision is the main source for Acc. and therefor a big dps boost.

Ascendancy order leveling: I wouldn't go for Mistwalker first. Instead, i would rush to No Witnesses, go for Deadly Infusion, grab Mistwalker in Merc Lab and then respec the points from No Witnesses.

Edit:

Why no mentioning of Militant Faith for Inner Conviction?

I was wondering the same yesterday so i bought the jewel i tried it. I guess it does not work with LL.

Militant faith changed Pain attunement and Conduit node to Inner Conviction. This means we get 20% res to all elemental resistances and 7×3% more damage (power charges) - 21% more damage. If we just leave Pain attunement, we have 30% more damage. So with Militant faith jewel, we lose some dmg.

Someone correct me if i am wrong. You're using the jewel on Mind over Matter? Does it work and you get Inner Conviction?

Trying to get some more dmg with this. It's melting t16 bosses, but Guardians and Conquerors take some time (like 20 sec) to kill.

I implemented some cluster jewels (ES and AOE per power charge) to get to 7k ES.

Now every upgrade is like 15ex+

I've updated the PoBs with the Militant faith. In my opinion upper left corner is the best place to put with 2 extra elemental damage passives. You can check it out.

Also for you, I suggest to swap to Conc effect for bosses like Guardians, you should feel the difference.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Oct 22, 2020, 8:58:41 AM
Actually it is better to place it below MOM so that less intelligence is lost. It comes down to the mods of the Jewel and the gear someone is using if devotion is more valuable than intelligence. Also this way the Jewel socket can still be used to place a Cluster Jewel
Last edited by Sollkomol on Oct 22, 2020, 9:15:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info