[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
Verfall777 wrote:
So, if I wanted to craft a hubris circlet with
+1 Power Charge
-9% Enemy Cold Res
myself, I would need a hubris circlet with redeemer AND warlord influence and for the best case level 86?

Also I would get like 400 ES less with this option, and I could not really find out if the power charge and cold res is worth that.

hi Verfall, actually Item Level 85 is enough to craft that, but indeed you need both influenced items ideally.

I would say buy item level 85 hubris with enchant already. Use exalted orb of cheaper of the two influences (either Redeemer orb or Warlord). Now you have an influenced and enchated base. Alt spam until +1 Power charges or cold res.

Then buy 2nd influenced any item level with minimum required item level. Alt spam until the mod.

Use awake orb on the 2nd item first, and then on the enchanted hubris. Pray to the RNG gods in the meantime.

Good luck.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
So, it's time for me to ask, too.

My damage is very good now. Except for double synth rings I guess I'm only missing minor upgrades (some 21 gems, better rolls on flasks and stuff, for example).

I'm at 52% cdr but only have ~8 aps, and i don't really know where to get more, even with extra passive points. Upgrading my gloves or ring with additional attack speed would be outrageously expensive at this point, I think. Same with a Watcher's eye that has a damage mod + a precision AS mod. There's a small node next to Precision but that's pretty much it. Any ideas?

Also, let's say I was willing to sacrifice about 30-40% of my damage. How tanky can I make this LL build? Or is CI version basically my only option at this point.

Since we have bunch of hp unreserved, can we incorporate another aura? Possibly even the big one with mana reserve helm enchant?
"
Padashuruar wrote:
Since we have bunch of hp unreserved, can we incorporate another aura? Possibly even the big one with mana reserve helm enchant?

yes, that's the only option. you can then get corrupted items (ring or prism guardian) to run for extra gem slots since you need to use blood magic gem. Also str requirement will be higher, so be careful.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
heishe wrote:
So, it's time for me to ask, too.

My damage is very good now. Except for double synth rings I guess I'm only missing minor upgrades (some 21 gems, better rolls on flasks and stuff, for example).

I'm at 52% cdr but only have ~8 aps, and i don't really know where to get more, even with extra passive points. Upgrading my gloves or ring with additional attack speed would be outrageously expensive at this point, I think. Same with a Watcher's eye that has a damage mod + a precision AS mod. There's a small node next to Precision but that's pretty much it. Any ideas?

Also, let's say I was willing to sacrifice about 30-40% of my damage. How tanky can I make this LL build? Or is CI version basically my only option at this point.
Spoiler

you can go CI, or you get more ES nodes to up your ES. More ES will net more regen and tankier feel. You can sacrifice 10 regrets to try out.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Oct 25, 2020, 6:20:46 AM
Thank you!

At the moment I am gathering currency for some upgrades but there is another thing:

I checked your budget version versus my actual pob and I seem to only do half of the damage...

I am sure I have a big mistake in my build but I can not figure it out since an hour.

Help would be much appreciated, it´s pretty late and I can not think straight anymore I think ^^

I switched skills a little and altered the passive tree to get to 9.99 attack speed with haste and 53% cdr
also I got a watchers eye with energy shield per enemy hit for cheap and I think it´s pretty nice for survivability (mostly for leveling)

surely I made a pretty obvious mistake there...but after 2 hours of checking POB I can not find it.

My POB
https://pastebin.com/cuSiQ5Mi

It would surely take a while to find the mistake, but would be really nice!
Last edited by Verfall777 on Oct 24, 2020, 9:10:58 PM
"
Verfall777 wrote:
Thank you!

At the moment I am gathering currency for some upgrades but there is another thing:

I checked your budget version versus my actual pob and I seem to only do half of the damage...

I am sure I have a big mistake in my build but I can not figure it out since an hour.

Help would be much appreciated, it´s pretty late and I can not think straight anymore I think ^^

I switched skills a little and altered the passive tree to get to 9.99 attack speed with haste and 53% cdr
also I got a watchers eye with energy shield per enemy hit for cheap and I think it´s pretty nice for survivability (mostly for leveling)

surely I made a pretty obvious mistake there...but after 2 hours of checking POB I can not find it.

Spoiler

My POB
https://pastebin.com/cuSiQ5Mi

It would surely take a while to find the mistake, but would be really nice!

hi Verfall, I compared the two builds and generated an updated build for you. 2 things:

1. Missing hit chance, get the ice golem
2. Get the mana reserved cluster on right top (below CI) - Now you have 100% Hit Chance
3. Haste doesnt do much, remove that and craft Aspect of the Spider
4. Use Wise Oak for bossing to do penetration, you have almost no penetration. However, if you use Wise Oak with your gear, Lightning resistance is the highest so you'll penetrate lightning. Make your cold resistance highest (over capped value matters).
5. Also marked the #nearby unique monsters - since this is boss damage.
6. Voila, now you have 470k damage.

PoB of your updated build: https://pastebin.com/zTUJg0Yx

Let me know if you have any questions.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Oct 25, 2020, 6:21:35 AM
many thanks!
I really appreciate your work here, not just doing a guide and then leave forever but helping the "people in need" ^^

I will look over it now and then probably ask some questions ;)
Last edited by Verfall777 on Oct 25, 2020, 7:28:26 AM
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
twobit wrote:
I am in a very wierd situation. I only have 22% CDR from woke COC, and from POB my cyclone is at 7.71aps. This is already when i equip a 8% attack speed cospri.

Is there any other way to reduce my atk spd to 7.57aps, which is the suggested breakpoint?

Thanks.

hi twobit, where do you see the 7.71 AS? I imported your char and I only see 7.37 which is ideal.

Hey bro, thanks for checking. I realised the problem is with my tailwind boots. So i switched out and use sin trek, which reduced my attack speed.

Really appreciate your reply tho. Ima enjoying this build :)
"
Verfall777 wrote:
many thanks!
I really appreciate your work here, not just doing a guide and then leave forever but helping the "people in need" ^^

I will look over it now and then probably ask some questions ;)

I am happy if I can help :) also check out my stream, restarted to stream 4-5nights/week. I help there a lot more :)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info