[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

Yeah, I think I will check the stream when I am exhausted from playing the game ^^

I have no fre suffix from the belt but the only stat I need is the CDR.
So I would have to get a crystal belt with free suffix and 16+ CDR
(which I had to divine to at least 19)

Am I right?
"
Verfall777 wrote:
Yeah, I think I will check the stream when I am exhausted from playing the game ^^

I have no fre suffix from the belt but the only stat I need is the CDR.
So I would have to get a crystal belt with free suffix and 16+ CDR
(which I had to divine to at least 19)

Am I right?

you don't have to craft it on belt. you can do any other slot as well, rings, helmet, gloves. whatever is possible.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
ok, I got a nice belt and crafted it on it!
Now I have all the auras (except skitterbots)active but as I understank I need the skitterbots to schock? I think I would have to go for even more less mana reservation to do it.

I could totally remove my 30 ES on hit watcher´s eye which would give me 3 more skills to do so.

E: I have to divine the belt, had nearly forgotten that ^^

Yes! Hit 19% CDR and some other decent stats
I also had space for another suffix so I crafted cold resistance...now I will buy a wise oak.

Feeling stronger now, did a few guardians to test it
Last edited by Verfall777 on Oct 25, 2020, 9:33:10 AM
Hi ,

Thanks for your build ! I would like to get some suggestion to get more Critical chance .. i am at 52% buffed.. Is there something missing ? I need some help to continue and upgrade the build.... I feel a bit squishy too .. It is normal ?

Heres my PoB :

https://pastebin.com/EHftwDB7

Thanks alot
Anyone else feel squishy af in Heists? You stand for a sec and u r dead. But it's probably the mechanic itself, not the build tho.

Btw what is the best way to increase Single target damage, I'm ready to sacrifice clear.
Last edited by Padashuruar on Oct 25, 2020, 11:36:08 AM
have not really done a lot of heists to be honest, overall I am a little bit squishy, but that´s because I traded survivability for clear and boss damage ^^

Since I updated my tree and got the new belt and flask I feel much better, bosses melt and I even managed to kill Sirus 8 in a very laggy encounter where I ran to the death 2 times because of desync.

Have to say that the build is very good for the little investment!
"
Padashuruar wrote:
Anyone else feel squishy af in Heists? You stand for a sec and u r dead. But it's probably the mechanic itself, not the build tho.

Btw what is the best way to increase Single target damage, I'm ready to sacrifice clear.

Map mods are very important as usual, but I suggest having about 6.5k+ ES to feel comfortable. Also you can get Vitality to sustain if you have problems until you get used to the playstyle. ES builds are different and need some getting used to get comfortable playing.

You also need to level your gems still, but if you want more dps swap Crit Strikes to Conc Effect.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
hi! what can i improve next?`
heres my PoB: https://pastebin.com/Fj6KuYjx

https://pastebin.com/C0WFB3hd
Can you check my build im doing something wrong :)
I am getting used to the build and having a blast.
Played for 2 hours straight and killed conqueros instant and not having problesm with sirus...

The only thing is the game is unplayable for me (again) due to high latency spikes :(

Also I am thinking about my next upgrade.
The helmet with -9% Res and Power charge would rock, but I feel that I would lose to much valuable energy shield :(

Rings are not possible at the moment since I cant get enough resis without the ring I have equipped.

The corrupted shield would be a possibility, should have 28+ dex since I would have to spec into more dex in the tree without it.

Looking for Circles of Fear with good stats and the needed resistances but I think this will be expensive or will take a long time ^^
Last edited by Verfall777 on Oct 26, 2020, 9:03:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info