Heist Lore Interesting Facts

"
bex_HB wrote:
wish they would focus more on development and less on story-overhead most people do not give a sh** on

they need to focus on the core and not the lore ( oh i like that ... )

That's different people.

Nick (the story writer) do not fixing bugs or optimizing the game, just like the programmers do not writing the lore.

Also some people certainly give a sh** about lore, I personally enjoyed the replicas' description and collected most of them just to read it.
"
"
bex_HB wrote:
wish they would focus more on development and less on story-overhead most people do not give a sh** on

they need to focus on the core and not the lore ( oh i like that ... )

That's different people.

Nick (the story writer) do not fixing bugs or optimizing the game, just like the programmers do not writing the lore.

Also some people certainly give a sh** about lore, I personally enjoyed the replicas' description and collected most of them just to read it.

y for sure that are different people, thats obvious, but thats the point of personal planning and share dev vs <all the user people> which _could_ be adopted to not run into the same sh** over and over again.

but obviously all the "colorful" and "story" stuff has more importance for them than having a stable software running ( its well observable how each 3 month the bugs and sudden crashes and undexpected mechanical interactions get worse ).
"
Simondererste wrote:
I'm sorry, but all this lore is not really my type for PoE as it is a Hack'n Slay for me and that's what i like about it.
If i want Lore i would prefer something like Morrowind or Skyrim etc more.
It's kinda sad, but all this lore and other stuff for Heist seems so misplaced for PoE. I feel like they don't really match together. Maybe GGG will someday made a game which strives with lore but PoE as of now is not such a game.

OMG... How blind you must be to not realise how deep PoE's lore is. And has been
http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg
Last edited by NickIAm on Oct 13, 2020, 10:13:01 AM
Really glad for the amount of lore and time, each character i love, Vinderi is still my favorite, even nilees, at first you hate him, but i thint he hate devolves around how buggy he can be, i still love his character though, Karst still has that cowardice charm to him, if you can find it. Overall i would love to see more as mentioned about the lore of the characters, cause since Oriath has been burned, there hasnt been much backstory afterwards, and this was much needed.
I enjoy the storyline, thank you for all the work you put into it. Also thanks for working on the crashes, because it really disrupted the storyline.
Why didn't you put this in the game? Clearly someone went through the trouble to work it all out and make it happen. At least put it in notes and journals... you need to make a medium of lore that isn't necessarily Voice Acted if that's the issue. I completely understand if so... but this should all have been put ingame and weaved into the league. Very cool, could have been dropped better.
The dialogue between Rogues is amazing. I like just putting people in to blueprints and taking them out to listen to the interactions. Some of the Vinderi bits have had me in stitches. Bravo to the writing team!
I really love the story, NPCs and all that, but questline with Hana... GGG I can forgive a lot of things, but not what you did to the kitty :(
So much thought and care was put into crafting all these characters' personalities. I absolutely love them all!
Love this!

BTW: may i get the planing table as hideout deco?
relax - it's just ones and zeros!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info