[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

Forgive me for saying this, but this build has no business being as good as it is.

I don't think I've ever had a league starter that's so smooth.
What an inexpensive efficient league starter build that starts off after lv10. Literally sniped an 30% earendel for 1c, feels good man.

Are there any options to auto proc EE? It's tiring to have to dodge physical attacks and cast cold snap then target with skellies =(
"
Chrisation wrote:
What an inexpensive efficient league starter build that starts off after lv10. Literally sniped an 30% earendel for 1c, feels good man.

Are there any options to auto proc EE? It's tiring to have to dodge physical attacks and cast cold snap then target with skellies =(

If you use apes for generating charges, you can proc EE with brand.
"
it will trigger EE if you hit an enemy by Dashing through them. The flames left behind are DOT and will not apply EE.

Ah, I see, ty!
EE overwrites based on last hit. I'm using stormbrand but orb of storms works really well too.

edit: Also it totally doesn't matter outside of bossing lol
Last edited by theanax on Jan 17, 2021, 10:46:58 AM
what do u think after 3.13 patch notes? i think ske got buffed. im thinkink to play this build and need a atlas desing suggest. do u have any ide of desing new atlas?
Dude, thanks soooooooo much for this build!
i'm having a blast, its super good, feels really good doing the Rituals as well
it works just as you promised for a start in the 3.13
Lets keep it up bois, exploding skellie gang.
"
theanax wrote:
Forgive me for saying this, but this build has no business being as good as it is.

I don't think I've ever had a league starter that's so smooth.
You are forgiven as long as you make tribute with explosions.

"
merimert wrote:
what do u think after 3.13 patch notes? i think ske got buffed. im thinkink to play this build and need a atlas desing suggest. do u have any ide of desing new atlas?
I don't progress as fast as the streamers/pros so I would advise going to youtube channels like Cutedog for early league mechanics. It looks like we're well-suited for all the new content.

So far 3.13 does little to nothing to change the build.

"
phelipebra wrote:
Dude, thanks soooooooo much for this build!
i'm having a blast, its super good, feels really good doing the Rituals as well
it works just as you promised for a start in the 3.13
Lets keep it up bois, exploding skellie gang.
GANG GANG

"
Chrisation wrote:

You probably sniped it right out from under me!!

You could try Cyclone-CWC-Flammability, as long as you have some added Cold/Lightning but no Fire it'll throw out your deboofs. Could equip The Stampede eventually to keep your movespeed, it's not a bad alternative.
Last edited by therealtoothman on Jan 17, 2021, 7:50:17 PM
is take 30% of life as damage worth more than deal 40% increased damage?
should i prioritise one over the other or try to balance them out?
"
SirNuggets wrote:
is take 30% of life as damage worth more than deal 40% increased damage?
should i prioritise one over the other or try to balance them out?
If you mean a different support from Infernal Legion, that would slow down your skelesplosions too much.
Last edited by therealtoothman on Jan 18, 2021, 1:28:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info