[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

Hi! Thanks for the build!
Can you see my necro? What i do now? :D
"
Frankitu wrote:
Hi! Thanks for the build!
Can you see my necro? What i do now? :D
Slap on an Akuna's Will!
Hey sir, i'm also looking for some upgrades in my character if u see something that i can get better, thanks in advance <3
Still need the last lab, watchers eye and 6 more levels to get extra life in the passive tree, anything that i'm missing? :)
(So far doing T7-T10).
I don't usually play minion builds but enjoying this one, really smooth league starter.

Couple of questions - what Pantheons are recommended for general mapping? Also, which is better for Vaal Summon Skeletons 21/0 or 20/23 ?

"
phelipebra wrote:
Hey sir, i'm also looking for some upgrades in my character if u see something that i can get better, thanks in advance <3
Still need the last lab, watchers eye and 6 more levels to get extra life in the passive tree, anything that i'm missing? :)
(So far doing T7-T10).
A few things I notice:
1. You don't need Vitality at all until you slot a Watcher's Eye for it, and even then keep it at lv1. It reserves mana you need and heals Skeles.
2. Next big help will be the "+mana & %damage recouped as mana" craft for your jewelry, grind all your Jun's and buy cheap Veiled rings/amulets with a veiled prefix to unlock it sooner
3. The +3 6-link helmet, of course
4. Just good one-by-one upgrades from there, I'd say 35% boots are top prio

Looking good!

I see you're going with a Phasing flask instead of Basalt, how do you like it?

"
RandallPOE wrote:
I don't usually play minion builds but enjoying this one, really smooth league starter.

Couple of questions - what Pantheons are recommended for general mapping? Also, which is better for Vaal Summon Skeletons 21/0 or 20/23?
Brine King for major, protects you from stuns/chill/freeze
Minor's gonna be situational for whatever DOT is most relevant. Shakari most of the time, Abberath or Ralakesh depending on where you're going.

Gem level's way better than quality so I'd get a 21/0 gem early and then a 21/23 eventually
Guys
Earendel's Embrace or Replica Earendel's Embrace witch Replica Siegebraker?
"
Frankitu wrote:
Guys
Earendel's Embrace or Replica Earendel's Embrace witch Replica Siegebraker?
Replica Earendel's means you're playing Popcorn Zombies, not Skeletons. So you'd want Akuna's Will and probably link Spell Echo/Unleash to Raise Zombie. Might actually be good, idk, give it a try!
Thanks so much for the reply!!
the phasing flask helps a lot while mapping, not so much at bossing tho, thats why i went for the basalt flask now instead, cuz bosses are the only thing that can kill us (but even tho, i died maybe 2 times so far !!)

I kinda like the vitality aura and the extra regen, but you're right i'll swap to level 1 gem.

And i thought about a variation for this build with replica aerendel's and cyclone cast while challening setup in the chest + aukunas will but i'll only try this build when i reach my meta (24 challenges complete).

I'm pretty sure 24 challenges are easy task for this build!
Even 36 looks doable!

i'm loving this build :D

Its the most tanky build i've ever played.
One more thing!
i'm using gloves with elemental weakness on hit for the animated guardian + boots with +1 curse so we can stack 2 curses on bosses/strong elites.

Works like a charm, if u feeling not so tanky you can use enfeeble gloves instead for extra safety!
Put about 2ex into the build thus far and stomping content. Getting into maps now, but can't wait to see how it performs. Easiest lvling experience I've had

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info