[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

I would think go straight to minion instability and then grab all the minion life you can while not forgetting to pick up life for yourself as you go.

mom and agnostic will late until late game.
another tip for early leveling, grab clarity and vitality soon as you can (level 13~ ish) you wont regret, trust me this will make your leveling so smooth.
"
Xcellers wrote:
SO I am also jumping on the wagon, as I think this is a fairly solid basis to go with - I will sadly have to play this season with a stable yet high latency and this looks quite forgiving in that sense, while still being quite solid for content clearing.

Eager to see it mature into the league and expand upon endgame options even if I might struggle to reach them due to work and so on!

Keep up the good work!
We've all been there!

"
Wermine wrote:
Going to start with this build, prob will end the league as well, as is my tradition. Could we get leveling trees in pob link too?
Theanax summed it up pretty well, you don't need to make any big swaps as you level up.

Don't forget there's no reason to level up Desecrate - it just raises your Dex requirement

"
phelipebra wrote:
another tip for early leveling, grab clarity and vitality soon as you can (level 13~ ish) you wont regret, trust me this will make your leveling so smooth.
Do remember to keep your unreserved mana equal to 43% or more of your life, I left my Clarity at 15 and Vitality at 1
You say this couple of times in the guide:

"
Prefer at least half-int base because 4 blue sockets will be rough if it's all off-color.

But getting four off-colors in 4-link is easy using the crafting bench method (delve chromatic/jeweler recipes). It's not free, but it's way cheaper than forcing it with chromatics.
"
Wermine wrote:
You say this couple of times in the guide:

"
Prefer at least half-int base because 4 blue sockets will be rough if it's all off-color.

But getting four off-colors in 4-link is easy using the crafting bench method (delve chromatic/jeweler recipes). It's not free, but it's way cheaper than forcing it with chromatics.
I'm hoping you all save your money for crucial upgrades instead of a thousand Chroms!
"

Don't forget there's no reason to level up Desecrate - it just raises your Dex requirement

Why lvl 11 desecrate?
"
kobielak13 wrote:
"

Why lvl 11 desecrate?
There's no reason to level up Desecrate and its Dex requirement goes up with it

Highest Dex requirement otherwise is a lv21 Lightning Golem at 70
Im really new to explodie skellies... but isn't blood offering bad? What would be the reason to use that skill you get from the chest piece? It gives me regen and dont we want them exploding asasp?
Might be a stupid question, but wouldn't using Flame Dash trigger EE and make your Skellies deal less damage?
"
Rigamortu wrote:
Im really new to explodie skellies... but isn't blood offering bad? What would be the reason to use that skill you get from the chest piece? It gives me regen and dont we want them exploding asasp?
The regen isn't significant. It does give +50% inc Minion Damage, but that's not crazy either. You might as well use any Offering since the main purpose is keeping the AOE bonus from Plaguebringer. Blood Offering doesn't use a gem slot and it gives the most damage so why not.

"
syntheticants wrote:
Might be a stupid question, but wouldn't using Flame Dash trigger EE and make your Skellies deal less damage?
Not stupid at all, it will trigger EE if you hit an enemy by Dashing through them. The flames left behind are DOT and will not apply EE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info