[3.13] MOM & POP Skeletons - Strong at Bosses & Heists

How about a Guard skill? We took guard nodes and I don't see any guard skill in build?
"
How about a Guard skill? We took guard nodes and I don't see any guard skill in build?

Bone Armour. From the Bone Barrier ascendancy.
"
Farmerelliot wrote:
"

Bone Armour. From the Bone Barrier ascendancy.

Aye, I just re-read the guide. Do You have any ideas what points to put in tree before respecing into clusters?
I'm not a very good player, so I'm probably missing something. What's the logic in taking Plaguebringer over Mistress of Sacrifice? I get that it would be a DPS loss, but Blood Offering on ourselves seems really strong.
"
Syngedragon wrote:
I'm not a very good player, so I'm probably missing something. What's the logic in taking Plaguebringer over Mistress of Sacrifice? I get that it would be a DPS loss, but Blood Offering on ourselves seems really strong.
More damage AND more tankiness as long as a corpse is nearby AND more aoe, it's poggers
xxx
Last edited by cr1tical_tomato on Apr 21, 2021, 3:11:31 PM
"
"
Aeres wrote:
Any opinion on From Dust jewel? you get +4 skell every cast and it is cheap so you can vaal them for curropted blood.
I recommend trying it out temporarily as "training" so you get used to the delayed POP

Later on you'll want to be able to chain 2-3 casts and will benefit from the stats of a regular jewel. The new low life threshold will make them POP faster now anyway.

"
Btw, what's the upgrade order after u get dirt cheap base of the build (basic belt, 2x weapon, chest)? Shall I invest into awakened infernal legion, replica siegebreaker, cluster jewel or timeless jewel at the first upgrade? or maybe some rares?
After you get "good enough" things in every slot, go for clusters and Replica Siegebreaker, then a good +2/+3 helmet.

"
Jhan wrote:
First time seeing this build. Thanks for posting it! I now plan on using it this league.
I hope you enjoy, it's been a very smooth league start for lots of users here!

What new threshold jewel?
Anyone tryed using one crushclaw for tanking purposes? I like the build and it feels a bit better after 4. lab, but the league mechanic doesn't really suit the build since you are in the middle of the fight and the build kinda likes to outrange the enemies, also that ultimatum mobs don't generete corpses is annoying.
"
bottomups wrote:
What new threshold jewel?
No new jewel, the threshold for "low life" has been raised to 50% for everything, so Skele pop sooner than before.

"
Aeres wrote:
Anyone tryed using one crushclaw for tanking purposes? I like the build and it feels a bit better after 4. lab, but the league mechanic doesn't really suit the build since you are in the middle of the fight and the build kinda likes to outrange the enemies, also that ultimatum mobs don't generete corpses is annoying.
Use whatever Spectres you like, you have to survive to deal damage after all.
Okay, someone mind checking my character and telling me what I'm doing wrong? DPS is quite here, I'm not "melting" bosses but damage is fine, I just need a bit more survivability...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info