The Darkwood Armour Set and Cloak - Wings, Cloaks and Back Attachments Sale

That's cool. Subtle & realistic.
Suggestion, let me set a cosmetic layout per biome so my character can dress right for every zone :)
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Suggestion, let me set a cosmetic layout per biome so my character can dress right for every zone :)

I don't wanna walk through the desert in fur.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Oct 9, 2020, 1:02:03 AM
One of the best Armour Set I've seen. Thanks GGG!
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
Last edited by Path_of_DerroK on Oct 9, 2020, 1:02:44 AM
This is what real POE Players want. Realistic armors for POE World, things that make sense like this set. Medieval armors, ranger armors, sorcerers armor like "The Witcher" and "Lord of the rings" but with POE's originality and creativity signature.
I hope that the POE team will really read my message and think about doing something like that in the future.

Thank you for the excellent work on this set
Last edited by IComeYouDie on Oct 9, 2020, 1:19:26 AM
omg those male characters look so fancy xD
pls do not use it besides from female chars... for real
WHOA
My eyes are bleeding from darkwood skill effects but this is dope.
It's definitely Kerillian's armour and it's so good!

Good Job!
SSF only
Last edited by Arterton on Oct 9, 2020, 2:02:02 AM
Nice designs but not my cup of tea.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Nice to see something...normal once in a while.
With mtx like this, towns may become habitable again instead of a rainbow pony spectre cukfest, or whatever it is that causes the epilepsy. Gj.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info