What We're Working On

great work GGG
Xp in heist areas is absolutly too low
dupe services on many many many things (blueprints, belts ...) is insane, fix it... remove that beast for this league ?
bugged jobs
we can't drop the real hesit boss (the twins), drop rate is too low
10% chance to find a chest in map (GGG source) and low % to drop unique contact in it.
usualy leagues are 100% rate to find league in maps.
Maybe you realy prefer people mapping and don't do heist ...
The twins fight is bugged, we can't complete challenge (source GGG).

i play since a long time, not the satrt of POE but a long time.
many leagues are unbalanced at start but this one is crazy.

dev team is on fire to fix all this shit but some are not part of dev and must be changed (dupe, chests in map ...)

stay tuned and back to map to hope find the twins contact to sell it 15ex because bugged and rare :D
"
Mokurp wrote:
what the points of the enchants in the heist... i miss harvest t4 seeds with uniques league rewards

2 examples of good itens ruined by enchants

Wow. Yeah, those "enchants" suck all kinds of ass. :/
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Anomalous empower fix when??
"
Fixed a bug where Divergent Flameblast's Less Cast Speed effect was not displayed.

The for this fucking shadown nerf that was implemented like 2 days ago... i was wondering why flameblast was soo damn slow SUDDENLY...

thx for the shadownerf mid season... time to vendor this fucking gem now... this nerf makes it weaker than default flameblast gem

sigh.. tis season is such a fail and each patch makes it worse...

pls get back to quality! this game was soo good each season was fun and this one fucks me up all day... shame on this season, pls give me back talisman league 10 times better than this fucking trash season...

It's kinda obvious but I still have to beg you: don't implement this trash season into standard after this cancer is over...

Also:
"
We're introducing one more Unique Heist Contract

If you don't have enought time to finish a season then just make a flashback event and change the season start date. We kinda know this is forced by Tencent, but you kinda trash your own quality and your good name, GGG.
Please stop dupes. They are ruining the fun of this league. I would like to run good heists and not sell them to someone richer than me. I would prefer to not worry about beastcrafting a dupe before running a good heist as well. I think that I am not alone in these feelings.
Aaaand... Still no Vulkan glitches in the fix list. Maybe I'm only one who got this stuff happened? Posted this bug everywhere I can, still no replies of any sort.
Thank you for your work.
"
lorrey wrote:
Aaaand... Still no Vulkan glitches in the fix list. Maybe I'm only one who got this stuff happened? Posted this bug everywhere I can, still no replies of any sort.

And you wont get any unless you write on reddit
this is league of patch ?? i hope seriously heist not added at core game this league brings nothing but problems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info