What We're Working On

The content is really great, but unfortunately I just can't play due to constant crashing and limited game time. Going to other games until more crash fixes, but can't wait to come back when it's playable!
Heist league release for 2021 ? Pog
Worst crash league ever. Almost 1 month has passed since release and there are still crashes in heists. Why I'm writing this message is "Please GGG, make a league break in 3.13 and do a good mixed flashback league(like incursion flashback). Since harvest will go core without the garden, you have some new content to apply already so no problem. At least it'll be no problem for me because I want a stable 3.14 at least I'm tired of starting leagues late because of crashes. Oh an this time your huge mistake that fucked up whole economy. Heist has been my worst league ever, even worse than Harvest.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Crashes frequency report:
1 rogue harbour - almost never, after lone player in it patch (previously every cpl minutes)

2. normal game situations, running, exploring, lesser combat - half hour or so

3. intense combat situations (incursions, sindicate, sirens) - 3-5 per hour-ish

4. idle-ing in aglomerated town - every 10 minutes at least, which combined with point 1 pre-patch leads to the conclusion is a big problem with some of the players mtx effects, or with lots of mtx/square meter in general.

5. delving - every 5 minutes, even more often, long distance delves are almost impossible to finish due to crashes..

Thats my experience with heist so far... Previous leagues didnt had these problems, except random crashes once in a blue moon (read cpl hours)

Conclusion: barely playable at this point...waiting for more patches.
Peace out.
Last edited by Zenshii on Oct 9, 2020, 11:15:26 AM
It's taking way too long to fix this league....
Divergent minefiled gem not work. Patch it.
More localisations maybe? Polish version?
i hope PoE stops to be an endless PTR testing game.. i keep crashing always, and it is so hard to come back to the game.. I wish PoE was a bit more fun with his core game..thanks GGG

im not in love with ur game anymore.. hope POE 2 is another story
I'm so tired !
man how am I tired
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
"
Zenshii wrote:

4. idle-ing in aglomerated town - every 10 minutes at least, which combined with point 1 pre-patch leads to the conclusion is a big problem with some of the players mtx effects, or with lots of mtx/square meter in general.

But, they sell well. /s
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info