What We're Working On

these crashes are freakin brutal
"
Xystre wrote:
"
Inscaped wrote:
World of warcraft is a mobile game at this point. Please don't.

Seems someone didnt check exilecon where they literally announced poe on mobile.

but hey sure acti-blizz is the only "bad" guy here imrite? wink wink

well, what you dont understand is the mobile gaming revenue model has a ridiculous ROI compared to big PC games like this.

I was head of North American analytics for a top 5 worldwide gaming company, and the ARPU we saw in mobile shit all over the ARPU I saw working on PC gaming.

Mobile users spend more and development costs WAY less. When people are spending half a billion on Kim Kardashian's mobile game thats probably more revenue than GGG made in its first 5 years of PoE. On top of that the mobile dev only costs like 1/20th of PC/Console dev.

You can't blame GGG for wanting to make profits, especially with who owns them. We had games at my company making $2m a month profit with no code changes and those games were 3+ years old, and had under 20 employees at their studio.
"
POPTOP wrote:
Guess ill check if the game has become playable again, for reference, the new desecrate cloud effect completely shits on my gtx 960m

Thats a 5 year old mid-tier card. What are you expecting from it, performance wise?

My RTX 2070 only chokes on Delirium juiced maps. My 2080ti only hiccups on portalling into Rogue's hideout. You sound like you need a new card, tbh.
Phantasmal decoy totem doesnt work :)
I've had 3 crashes in heist in the past 20 minute. I've seen so many crash fixes but these are still going on in the same manner as they were.
Are we out of Beta yet?
No comment.
Eat Sleep Repeat
"
Komodu wrote:
I've had 3 crashes in heist in the past 20 minute. I've seen so many crash fixes but these are still going on in the same manner as they were.

Same. I've crashed more in heist then any other league, and I've been playing since delve.
I have not crashed a single time since Heist was released. You folks are talking to a person that had multiple crashes and dcs each hour of play before Heist.

It has been the best and smoothest league since legacy, not before did I experience no crashes or DCs, I am happy and hope you dont introduce my crashes and dcs again, only to fix those of others, as now is my time to have some fun!
"
Ygidua wrote:
I have not crashed a single time since Heist was released. You folks are talking to a person that had multiple crashes and dcs each hour of play before Heist.

It has been the best and smoothest league since legacy, not before did I experience no crashes or DCs, I am happy and hope you dont introduce my crashes and dcs again, only to fix those of others, as now is my time to have some fun!

You have 3 challenge points. I'm not even sure you finished the campaign.
Legacy IGN: Tonstaz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info