[3.16]Dragoon's DW Calling Lancer |High mitigation |"budget" 15M+ sDPS |99% of the Game Done|Videos

"
NightRover wrote:
Hey! thx for build!

BTW how this build feel so far ?
I'm going to go this build after I find some currency. But could you please say what the most important items for this build ?
I guess it's weapon for sure, but probably I mistake.

you are not wrong it is the weapon and this is something that i was caught unaware: sirus now only spawns with awakening 8 thus we don't have saviour swords in troves, that's the risk of a build like mine that depends on trade
as for the build it kinda was underperforming because i was struggling with resitances but now it is fine. as for the progress, up to now i killed all conquerors for the 1st time without a hitch, i spent around 60c for the 6L, beltimbers and the enchanted helmet i am now moving towards 6L lioneye's
getting the freeze immunity on life/mana flasks is a must
maybe i will change the tree a bit more when i find an offering for the last lab
phew finally got the saviour and now i am moving towards the more expensive items
the scourge mechanic sure gets dangerous fast when you reach over 80 stacks
thus i am testing the longshot node to help clearing
Hi!

I league started with this build and i'm having tons of fun so far. Couldn't get to t15-t16 just yet but it easily destroys anything it ever comes close to.
I got the Saviour today and it's become even more fun to play. The clear is so good, along with bossing and it feels really good in Scourge, where I hardly die if there's no closed areas.
If you don't mind, is there anything I should change to my build? The mana crafts and aura efficiencies are there so i can attack at least twice without losing my mana
"
Hi!

I league started with this build and i'm having tons of fun so far. Couldn't get to t15-t16 just yet but it easily destroys anything it ever comes close to.
I got the Saviour today and it's become even more fun to play. The clear is so good, along with bossing and it feels really good in Scourge, where I hardly die if there's no closed areas.
If you don't mind, is there anything I should change to my build? The mana crafts and aura efficiencies are there so i can attack at least twice without losing my mana

there's nothing for me to change yours, if you are comfortable with the mana mods then stay with them
perhaps when you pick paradoxica and the damage gets higher then you could be more lax on mana
Ive come to the conclusion that low life petrified blood never feels comfortable in this meta. Im running 50% block, Determination and Grace with solid resistances and still getting one shotted around in mid maps with 2500 health after low life. Also Idk if im playing it wrong or not but both steel skills feel super janking and inconsistant. Sometimes Lancing steel deals damage sometimes it just does nothing. Dots fucking wreck you if you arent dealing damage. Idk I wish their was another way to get the low life mod without that vulnerability curse belt.
that's why i never put petri blood on my build, too risky for this skill mechanic

after a couple of levels i will test a version with magebane, in theory would be better against scourge mobs
Hey there, a couple things on the build (mainly going on the Level 95 portion, as that's usually reachable with some dedication).

First, from what I see on PoB the Sword Mastery "Off Hand Accuracy is equal to Main Hand Accuracy when wielding a Sword" isn't really needed at all as we have enough accuracy anyway (PoB hit chance stays 100% either way) so that would save a point to use somewhere else on the tree.

Second, Instead of taking Bladedancer for the level 95 tree I would take Razor's Edge instead (or if you want to use the extra point above as well you can go Brutal Blade for a bit less damage per point in exchange for 12% attack block and a chance for a Frenzy Charge on block). I know the level 100 tree takes both those nodes, but Razor's Edge provides more damage than Bladedancer for the same point budget so I feel it should be prioritized first.

Overall though I've been enjoying the build greatly, currently saving up for Savior/Paradoxica and just having a blast. Thanks for making it!
yeah that pastebin i made before league launch
i am updating it this week
for masteries you cam follow my scourge char for reference

also the dual wielding node is critical chance for the off hand not accuracy, the latter is a sword mastery which is only useful for leveling
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Oct 30, 2021, 8:07:56 PM
Right, I wasn't talking about the Dual Wield Mastery Node as that one makes perfect sense, but the Sword Mastery one (in the group with Fatal Blade).

Anyway, looking forward to your updated tree!
Last edited by Wanderer14 on Oct 31, 2021, 12:11:27 AM
...I dont know how can you pump up that much more damage that i do...but i started playing poe like 2 leagues back.
Can somebody help me with tweaks and teach me what i did wrong.

https://pastebin.com/QT7ENrpU

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info