[3.16]Dragoon's DW Calling Lancer |High mitigation |"budget" 15M+ sDPS |99% of the Game Done|Videos

"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
this is the pob fork sketch for the 3.16
don't forget to update pob before importing

edit: third iteration https://pastebin.com/JmiM57D0
managed to retain almost all damage from 3.15 without transcendent flesh and unnatural instinct
the build just got 20ex cheaper :)
fixed a mistake in the config tab

now i will start remaking all the trees inside the pob and the leveling guide is coming

Why is Adrenaline included in "Configuration"? There is no source of adrenaline in the build. And where does the 52% chance of dodging attacks and spells come from?
Does it make sense to start this builds?
"
Negociant34 wrote:
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
this is the pob fork sketch for the 3.16
don't forget to update pob before importing

edit: third iteration https://pastebin.com/JmiM57D0
managed to retain almost all damage from 3.15 without transcendent flesh and unnatural instinct
the build just got 20ex cheaper :)
fixed a mistake in the config tab

now i will start remaking all the trees inside the pob and the leveling guide is coming

Why is Adrenaline included in "Configuration"? There is no source of adrenaline in the build. And where does the 52% chance of dodging attacks and spells come from?
Does it make sense to start this builds?

Adrenalin is on the banner. And 52% dodge chance comes from Vaal Grace.
Still, I can not find source of lucky crits.
sorry about the lucky crit i used an older pastebin version since my old pc died
imma fix that

edit: fourth iteration https://pastebin.com/NwNHz0KG

please report any other errors or inconsistencies you guys can find, there might be something else slipping on my mind

also, pob still isn't fully updated especially in the skill gems there might be more changes in the tree or other combinations, like suppression and reservation nodes

also to make things more clear, i won't tick the "banner planted" and adrenaline from now on, the damage is lower but it also represents most of what you guys see on the videos and gifs
this doesn't mean that not planting the banner when needed is a thing, these short bursts of power makes things a lot faster

and now that the build is a bit cheaper, i will use that floating budget for gloves and i will also study some influenced ring combinations
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Oct 19, 2021, 9:53:43 AM
I love the detailed guide. In the pob you say that you don’t recommend league starting with this build, is that still the case?

Am i correct that the "leveling normal lab" is still what we start with and then the connections making it quicker to get to iron grip is speced out of after completing merc lab?
"
Gedaning wrote:
I love the detailed guide. In the pob you say that you don’t recommend league starting with this build, is that still the case?

Am i correct that the "leveling normal lab" is still what we start with and then the connections making it quicker to get to iron grip is speced out of after completing merc lab?

i still don't recommend starting if this is your first rodeo with duelist builds, especially dual wielding swords isn't that beginner friendly
or just use terminus est before going that route
this time around, i will start with this build because i will target some items earlier, especially blight and betrayal ones

the decision with iron grip at the very start is to take advantage of the meginord "set", they are usually way cheaper than other unique options through acts
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Oct 19, 2021, 12:34:09 PM
I have my character open,is my build ok?
"
Giosh4 wrote:
I have my character open,is my build ok?

well you are not using my build, but seems very nice
but after 3.16 i dunno how you would path up there to shadow area
i Would def use your build,grace is so important.
way we build champ is squishy character.
ill try to path up to shadow area,it has great phys damage and life nodes
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:

i still don't recommend starting if this is your first rodeo with duelist builds, especially dual wielding swords isn't that beginner friendly
or just use terminus est before going that route
this time around, i will start with this build because i will target some items earlier, especially blight and betrayal ones

the decision with iron grip at the very start is to take advantage of the meginord "set", they are usually way cheaper than other unique options through acts

Hm, interesting I did play a SST glad last league and a little bit of a similar build when the steel skills where reworked but it does look like it uses a lot of uniques.
Last edited by Gedaning on Oct 19, 2021, 10:05:12 PM
I'm very excited for champion and steel skills for this league. I'm planning on running a very similar build to yours. Going with a petrified blood low life version, stacking life gain on hit. For defenses, not sure yet, evasion combined with armor and max resist, or throw in blocks with iron reflexes, I guess I will have to see how good evasion is now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info