Popular Top 10 Active Skill in Heist
154719.98%
Trap Skill
2803.62%
Shield Skill
3314.28%
Poll closed
Looking forward for ice shot. hope this request will be granted
Kinda disappointing that "top 10" is winning, as every skill in the top 10 already has at least one MTX options, most having several. (also seems kinda obvious "generically grouped 10 most popular things" would win on a pole if that's one of the options)

Those skills being:
Carrion Golem
Raise Spectre
Blade Vortex
Cyclone
Toxic Rain
Essence Drain
Blight
Ice Nova
Blade Blast
Ball Lightning

Earthshatter is currently #11 and has no MTX options.

Not what I'd want personally, but certainly feels like some skills are long overdue getting a MTX option (not specifically Earthshatter, as that was only added in 3.11).

My personal pick would be BrittleKnee's suggestion, Darkprism Spark, where the projectiles are cats with the zoomies that meow with each wall boop.
Last edited by Xanoth on Oct 7, 2020, 6:11:48 AM
i would love a full halloween themed set for me and minions and all skills, also Christmas theme etc.
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
I Love the not-so-overloaded black/white stuff. Clean but fancy.
Should prioritize abilities without/with old mtx'

Earthshatter
Incinerate
Cremation

Come to mind
PLEASE let community design just one body armour, that is completely different for male and female! We don't have here a single female armour that is at least a bit sexy. In RL men do NOT wear female clothes, so please start making the f/m armour sets seperately!
Memory Nexus as hideout.
No one is talking about shields..

We need shields to be able to hold weapon effects!
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Totem skins, please... preferably ones that can apply to all totems, whether Spell, Ballista, or the bespoke forms like Devouring Totem and Searing Bond. I know there's a green Searing Bond effect, but that really isn't the same, and I can't even remember the last time Searing Bond was relevant.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Xanoth wrote:
My personal pick would be BrittleKnee's suggestion, Darkprism Spark, where the projectiles are cats with the zoomies that meow with each wall boop.

The one problem with that: considering that they nerfed the zombie groans, I can't see them going for an MTX that makes meow noises like a popcorn popper. ;)
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info