[3.12] Memoria's Penance Brand Assassin [All content, Video Guide included]

"
xxxskollxxx wrote:
"
Rakio wrote:
Would this be viable for league start in 3.13 after the nerfs?

No. I don't think it was vaiable at all.
Worst build I've ever played.
If you want to do maps with 5 portals then sure, make Cast on Death - portal and you're set.

I league started with Memoria's Storm Brand build and then transitioned to this.

SB build was way too squishy so I opted for conversion and CotB for all that freeze + shock.

PB is not too bad in yellow maps, but does require some Cs invested to be able to survive. I probably got 150c invested.

Bosses more or less instantly die or get frozen. Mavens Crucible up to 4 bosses is a joke. Conquerors says hi and then die (except Hunter, poison kills me).

But yeah, I do die to random stuff in maps. Not the tankiest build. Thinking of respeccing to Trickster and forgo all the power charges, if I still can maintain good crit and freeze chance.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/NXMwjtvM

Some changes I did was:
Quad Heralds.
Some CDWT setup with IC, curse, Frost Bomb, Vortex, Culling Strike.
Enduring Warcry for charges + regen.
Congregator wands for charges.

Will see how it behaves in red maps.
Any changes for 3.13 ? Thinking of swapping to this from blade fall blade blast .
Playing it atm.

Clear feels rly good, but ST sometimes feels rly lackluster and I am not 100% sure why. Sometimes bosses just melt, sometimes they take little to no dmg.

I am also struggling with mana and survivability sometimes. Things like the Sirus possesed mobs are and utter pain in the a**. If they are not frozen they might just one shoot you (i have 3.5k life and 1.8k es) since this build lacks some phys mitigation.

These are just my thoughts tho and I still lack a lot of gear, i.e. good helmet and explo chest.
All the 3.13 people I see are running. Wrath zealotry and hatred . Is it just preference to run heralds ?
"
iMythic wrote:
All the 3.13 people I see are running. Wrath zealotry and hatred . Is it just preference to run heralds ?

Think its just overall more dmg but then again there are also so many ppl that have an aura bot running around with them which skews things
If anyone could look at my profile and see what I did wrong my single target dmg feels so so bad but map clear is amazing .
"

If anyone could look at my profile and see what I did wrong my single target dmg feels so so bad but map clear is amazing .

I realize this is days old, but I've also been playing this build, kind of.

Use hydrosphere in a 4L:

Hydrosphere - Controlled Destruction - Arcane Surge - Onslaught

This increased my bossing DPS considerably.
"
xxxskollxxx wrote:
"
Rakio wrote:
Would this be viable for league start in 3.13 after the nerfs?

No. I don't think it was vaiable at all.
Worst build I've ever played.
If you want to do maps with 5 portals then sure, make Cast on Death - portal and you're set.

My dude, If You're failing hard as heck piloting this build, don't go that harsh. Invest and fix and brainstorm a bit.
It is viable , Up to red maps requires 0 investment with current prices.
I die once if I do cringe mistake or just facetank beyond or You name it.
Up to reds , invest and start min maxing , sir.
Any tips for sustaining mana? Especially on bosses I run out quickly. Should I not be spamming the brands to make them explode faster?

Or is it just a matter of investing in mana cost reduction and regen/leech?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info