[3.12] Memoria's Penance Brand Assassin [All content, Video Guide included]

"
lodenblau wrote:
id like to play your build, but after starting with poison bv everything feels super slow. so what do you think of using withering step, taking no witness in the three and maybe even anoint freedom of movement?

Sure, go with it :)
Is it ok to start this build with 0 currency?
"
"
lodenblau wrote:
id like to play your build, but after starting with poison bv everything feels super slow. so what do you think of using withering step, taking no witness in the three and maybe even anoint freedom of movement?

what? No don't do that wtf. You are playing assasin, you are zoomy enough. You want to scale penance with either putting in another aura with Charity anoint for scaling or explosive runes to have other options in your tree. Putting more movementspeed into your build is just redundant and stupid, sorry.
"
Is it ok to start this build with 0 currency?/
"

Yes but dont expect to do any bosses or remotly high mapping/delirium with that. Two void batterys and decent clusters are absolute minimum for anything.
"
thoarejoardan wrote:
"
"
lodenblau wrote:

what? No don't do that wtf. You are playing assasin, you are zoomy enough. You want to scale penance with either putting in another aura with Charity anoint for scaling or explosive runes to have other options in your tree. Putting more movementspeed into your build is just redundant and stupid, sorry.

If he feels that the build is too slow and want to increase movement speed why would that be a bad idea? Everyone is playing the game as they want and if someone wants to sacrifice dmg or survivability for it then go ahead. Why call someone stupid for that?
deleted
Last edited by Raynok_ on Oct 14, 2020, 6:54:11 PM
any idea how i could convert the phys dmg without the watchers eye ? i cant afford it and it seems like its a bad idea to play this build with half lightning and half phys dmg
"
Halucinátor wrote:
any idea how i could convert the phys dmg without the watchers eye ? i cant afford it and it seems like its a bad idea to play this build with half lightning and half phys dmg

You can craft phys to lighnting prefix on gloves (its unveil mod).
Last edited by Raynok_ on Oct 15, 2020, 12:00:09 AM
Can someone let me know why the build uses Herald of ash instead of Herald of thunder?
"
jinshi111 wrote:
Can someone let me know why the build uses Herald of ash instead of Herald of thunder?

Penance brand is a physical build and Ash gives us phys as extra fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info