[3.12] Memoria's Penance Brand Assassin [All content, Video Guide included]

I have spent 55ex on this build. The clear is just mad but my single target is total trash. I have the proper cluster setup, the same exact tree, conversion gloves and watchers eye. What i am missing is bade of the brotherhood, minus cold res helmet and a good neck, i only have ress and attributes on it. Does anybody have any idea how i could improve it ?
"
Halucinátor wrote:
I have spent 55ex on this build. The clear is just mad but my single target is total trash. I have the proper cluster setup, the same exact tree, conversion gloves and watchers eye. What i am missing is bade of the brotherhood, minus cold res helmet and a good neck, i only have ress and attributes on it. Does anybody have any idea how i could improve it ?

For map bosses/metamorphs/conquerors I found Vaal Breach to be really helpful to get your frenzy/power charges and explosions rolling. For bosses like Sirus you need really good gear i feel.
"

If you play solo and aim to play higher delirium, you need the scaling from atleast Hatred aura and wrath + watchers eyes' mod 25% of phys extra light... dont study the builds on poe.ninja, since 99% of the penance brands are playing with aura bot.

Only if you get both, you can try to fit in 1-2 heralds. Herald of ice (together with hypothermia in penance brand 6 link) is as long as you have only invested 55 ex the best choice, since you perma freeze/shatter everything. For beeing able to do high end bosses like t16+ 100% delirium kosis, you need either zealotry as your third aura (no heralds); or Atleast badge of brotherhood together with the frenzy charge on hit chest. Ignore bossing if you dont have 3 auras Or frenzy chest+badge.
dont get me wrong, stacking heralds is super fun and works for low delirium mapping. But its just not how you want to play this build in terms of max dmg and effectiveness.

oh btw if your 2 brands stack higher than 20 stacks in skillduration, you dont deal any dmg with this build. Also, if you get way less than 20 stacks, you lose alot aswell. Setup your path of building config carefully, stuff like onslaught can completly fuck up everything.
Check the trickster pen brand guide here in this forum, he does in depth theory explanation of the penance brand mechanic, which is essential to understand in order to make this build work.

last point: get 15% phys as extra lightning + crit multi on amulett, this is by far the biggest dmg boost you can get if you dont have badge(+frenzy chest)
/
Last edited by godinvoker on Oct 28, 2020, 4:51:23 AM
hey man, how do you deal with phys damage? i keep getting one tapped.

https://pastebin.com/RVFsT6yw

great build otherwise
I've got the 2x Battery, HH, +1 PC Helm and Badge of the Brotherhood, from cold BV build

My issue is that it dies TOO EASY with 3.5k hp

The only content I intend to run is Heists, can someone post videos on how it performs ?
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.
Thanks. I'll use it.
There's no point in more than 100% conversion right?

Or in otherwords, with watcher's eye conversion + divine wrath we can get something else on the gloves?
"
zz9za wrote:

Or in otherwords, with watcher's eye conversion + divine wrath we can get something else on the gloves?

AFAIK, the point of the Watchers Eeye conversion is the Chest Explosion, that deals physical damage

So you'll be converting 25tree+25gloves+40WE for a total of 90% conversion
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.
"
"
zz9za wrote:

AFAIK, the point of the Watchers Eeye conversion is the Chest Explosion, that deals physical damage

So you'll be converting 25tree+25gloves+40WE for a total of 90% conversion

Not exactly true, you get 25% from gloves 25% skill tree and 50% phys to lightning from penance brand itself. After that you convert 96% lightning dmg to cold damage with the two call of the brotherhood rings.

You use the watchers eye with physical AS EXTRA lightning dmg while affected by wrath.

I'm not sure but do the phys explotions from the chest then do elemental dmg or isn't it affected?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info