Inspired by the green foliage of a thick forest, the Darkwood Raise Spectre, Darkwood Carrion Golem and Darkwood Volatile Dead Effects replace the standard visuals of these Skill Gems with bright green ones. If you're playing Void Sphere, check out the new Divine Void Sphere that is also available in the store. Watch the videos below or click here to get yours.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
dank
dank
Arise!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Oct 4, 2020, 10:02:16 PM
weed skins. cool.
Oh cmon!
[Removed by Support]
Very nice looking minion skins.

The look of the Void Sphere/Divine Void Sphere pair reminds me of Damnation and Wrath of God from mtg.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Last edited by Mokihiki on Oct 4, 2020, 10:08:27 PM
Is GGG in money trouble or something they seem to be BLASTING out mtx like crazy lately.
Not that I don't like new Mtx but it's a little concerning if they practically bomb us to death with 3 to 4 in one day so that its practically 1 mtx a day 5 to 7 days a week.
lol more mtx
"
Is GGG in money trouble or something they seem to be BLASTING out mtx like crazy lately.
Not that I don't like new Mtx but it's a little concerning if they practically bomb us to death with 3 to 4 in one day so that its practically 1 mtx a day 5 to 7 days a week.

They probably want to capitalize mtx on the op minion meta right now, then nerf it to the ground next league. But by then they already got the money. This is standart business practice.
nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info