New Skill Effects - Darkwood Raise Spectre, Darkwood Carrion Golem, Darkwood Volatile Dead and Divine Void Sphere

Great minion mtx :) . They makes me wanna play Spectre or Golems right now lol
"
TauOrigin wrote:
Oh cmon!

Ahahahh fail
For Carrion Golem I'd prefer an effect that works with Carrion and all the other golem types for uniformity.
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
The divine void sphere doesn't look bar. But the "darkwood" MTX? Really, I don't get what where you thinking, maybe in NZ woods look like a cyberpunk city full of green neons. I don't see the "dark" or the "wood" in any of these MTX.

Also, please consider releasing MTX with a little more common sense and immersion. We already had enough of green VD exploding red almost any fire skill exploding/igniting red, be it arcane, harbinger, stygian, ghostflame... automaton lightning skills shocking blue, gore ice skills freezing white, and such stuff.

I have no problem with the point that you're releasing way too many MTX, I know it doesn't affect the delay on fixes. Just... don't do it more, do ir better. Temple steel MTX look just unfinished, unpolished, just like a random chroma to make them a little more visible. And these "darkwood" MTX aren't either dark or wood or anything. I have a Heineken spot in my bar that looks pretty much like them. You can do it better. Much better.
Feel free to ckeck some skill suggestions:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2253742
Imagine listening to that VD sound when playing VD / Desecrate... Do they even play their own game. We want more subtle sound for both VD and Desecrate.

Summoning 20 orbs/second hearing TING, TING, TING, TING will make you go deaf within 20 minutes of playing.

Also green orbs and you still have the default red explosions? Cmon, we know you are owned by Tencent, but a little integrity couldn't hurt.
IGN: Lunde
Last edited by Lunde on Oct 5, 2020, 4:01:28 AM
carrion golem out here cosplaying as scyther lmao
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
Yey!!! Specter, VD and Golem Nerfs INCOMEING!
And more MTX to fill the pockets of outside investors, GG @ GGG. Glad to see that business is running ;)
From Hunter and Gatherer,
to Role-Playing Games
so, instead of fixing normal VD's visual clarity + fps drop, u add another MTX?
it's look like you just change the skin value and saturation but nothing else ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info