New Skill Effects - Darkwood Raise Spectre, Darkwood Carrion Golem, Darkwood Volatile Dead and Divine Void Sphere

So nerfs confirmed.

Also still no skin for Carrion golem that actually makes it look like anything other than a fugly-ass spare-parts skeleton.
Your MTX to patch ratio this league more than any other league is really giving us a taste of what happens when you sell billionaire conglomerates the majority share in your company.

*shrug

I'll see you guys next league. Thanks for doing the absolute minimum and releasing a leaguestate that only a braindead fanboy could love and support.

Baldur's Gate Early Access in 1 more day.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
"
FramFramson wrote:
So nerfs confirmed.

Also still no skin for Carrion golem that actually makes it look like anything other than a fugly-ass spare-parts skeleton.

This dude gets it.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
WOW cool finally new MTX. At least i can buy more MTX what crashes the game and is full of bugs and dont have to play HEIST after 2.5 after league start where every Heist will crash. So THX for new "content"
How can you use this effects when game lags 99% of the time and you lose 1 in 3 Heists for crashes?
Lovely. Great green cosmetic for a video game. Void Sphere is beautiful. Is the volatile dead floor tile pattern Gaelic art inspired? Beautiful, regardless.
"
TauOrigin wrote:
Oh cmon!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
the green skills looks great
So... Can we get a Leap Slam MTX? It's a pretty common skills yet there's 4? 1 of which is good. Meanwhile there's like 12 for Flame Dash.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Carrion Golem doesn't actually look like it does in the video.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info