[3.13] Ethereal Knives Inquisitor #1 Heist level 100 Inquisitor

"
DrillahKillah wrote:
"
DrBiggles wrote:
If people are struggling for single target, I'm running a 4 link BV and a slightly more defensive setup and I'm melting early red tier maps at level 88 currently.

Woah thanks the VaaL BV does help and its only lvl 12 (lack of dext for now)

As for more Defence, anything i could anoint to help me with phys mitigation ? I`m now lvl 74 and doing good but i am looking at higher levels i dont think i will hold my grond in lvl 78+maps so just looking into opinions on a DEFENSIVE anoint

cheers build fun and EXPLODES content :)
I think either Constitution or Soul of Steel are gonna be the best defensive anoints, maybe something like Bravery if you're looking for a cheaper option.
[/quote] I think either Constitution or Soul of Steel are gonna be the best defensive anoints, maybe something like Bravery if you're looking for a cheaper option.[/quote]

Hmm hmm yeah maybe more life with the bravery annoint could help

I think im just being impatient and want to go fast to high levels...meh

thanks
First of all thanks for the build as it saved Heist for me. I picked hex blast occulist as a starter and didnt have fun.

So, I used your guide and am working things a little different. I use orb of storms with power charge on crit to get more critical chance and thus I swapped increased critical strikes gem with inspiration. I swapped the sniper's mark with assasin's.

Also, I always run hypothermia as I anointed +2pierce on the tree.

Conclusion: The damage is good in maps but bossing is not superb, its good but not like - I'm doing all the damage and boss will melt and do nothing.

The reason why is that you need to have that +1 skills on your amulet, weapon and shield as well as some cast speed and critical strike chance for spells. In my case I have it only on the weapon and difference between your dps and mine is 300-400k without it on other two.

Still under way for me is to use VRF and then I'll see whats the damage like while bossing.

Furthermore, I would recommend to everyone to use Frost shield and the Voidsphere for Heist as it improves on the survivability during high tier heists.

Thanks again for the build.
Last edited by bokizg on Oct 11, 2020, 4:02:00 AM
"
bokizg wrote:
First of all thanks for the build as it saved Heist for me. I picked hex blast occulist as a starter and didnt have fun.

So, I used your guide and am working things a little different. I use orb of storms with power charge on crit to get more critical chance and thus I swapped increased critical strikes gem with inspiration. I swapped the sniper's mark with assasin's.

Also, I always run hypothermia as I anointed +2pierce on the tree.

Conclusion: The damage is good in maps but bossing is not superb, its good but not like - I'm doing all the damage and boss will melt and do nothing.

The reason why is that you need to have that +1 skills on your amulet, weapon and shield as well as some cast speed and critical strike chance for spells. In my case I have it only on the weapon and difference between your dps and mine is 300-400k without it on other two.

Still under way for me is to use VRF and then I'll see whats the damage like while bossing.

Furthermore, I would recommend to everyone to use Frost shield and the Voidsphere for Heist as it improves on the survivability during high tier heists.

Thanks again for the build.
Glad you enjoy it, those all seem like good alternatives and changes! I encourage everyone to play around and change things to suit their own playstyle and try to improve the build.
Love your build.But if this can defeat A8 sirus or not? I want to find a build for bossing.
"
roylfeilei wrote:
Love your build.But if this can defeat A8 sirus or not? I want to find a build for bossing.
It can, i've done it. It wasnt easy though and this is not an ideal build for boss killing.
Hey, thanks for posting an ethereal knives build, I'm trying to do the build in SSF and so far its working. But does pinpoint support even work correctly? Even at 3 stacks of intensity, I'm not gaining any tooltip dps, so im not sure if it actually is doing more damage, cause I'm losing the projectiles.
"
VinecroiV wrote:
Hey, thanks for posting an ethereal knives build, I'm trying to do the build in SSF and so far its working. But does pinpoint support even work correctly? Even at 3 stacks of intensity, I'm not gaining any tooltip dps, so im not sure if it actually is doing more damage, cause I'm losing the projectiles.
It works, its the same with regular intensify support and any other spell aswell, it just doesn't increase tooltip dps even with stacks.
"
Frost666 wrote:
"
roylfeilei wrote:
It can, i've done it. It wasnt easy though and this is not an ideal build for boss killing.

what is it good for? fast clearing?
And for the bandit? Alira or 2 points%?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info