[3.13] Ethereal Knives Inquisitor #1 Heist level 100 Inquisitor

hi mate, im enjoing your build, wery fun, now on t11 - 16 maps, have a question , what gems i must cuality max first and what gems i need lvl 21? :) ty for your work :) p.s. everything seems fine , but have some trouble with bosses with maiven , without maiven all ok :) sorry for my bad english . PEACE !
and one more question what catalyst i can use on ring of brotherhood for more damage? or smthing more
Frost666... I have to thank you man. I league started 3.13 with an inquisitor running someone elses build (I won't say who though). Got to a respectable lvl 83-85 and it really sucked. I thought I was going to have to make a whole new char. Then I found this guide. 70+ respec points later I switched over and instantly loved the build. This saved my Ritual league start. I am now lvl 94 and currently hitting for 3mil+ DPS. By far my best build I have done yet and my best league, Thx to you man!
at this point in the 3.13 league I think it might be better to get
watcher's eye w/ 40% phys to cold with hatred,-> drop call of the brotherhood for a rare, drop impulsa for explodey chest, drop phys to lightning for awakened controlled desctruction
boots with 2 additional proj pierce->drop pierce for hypothermia
Last edited by K1ngKwan on Feb 22, 2021, 4:47:49 PM
I'm having some problems with leveling. I'm using all the itens u recomend but my dmg is 100. Literally 100. I don't know what is happening
hi mate, why you using tempest shield lvl 6? if i increase it to lvl 20 will not work? ty for your work
"
hi mate, why you using tempest shield lvl 6? if i increase it to lvl 20 will not work? ty for your work

Level requirement with CWDT? Could take it to 7. Didn't look at the PoB. Unsure if Mana Cost or attributes are involved to leave it at 6. Should be enough on attributes, maybe it was just so miniscule he left it there and never revisited. Level 20 would not auto trigger.
Last edited by chrischoi on Mar 9, 2021, 4:51:39 PM
Is there something specific to impulsa that is needed or is it just explode? is explody chest an alternative?
Will you make any updates for 3.14 ? I don't see any notable nerfs in patch notes but maybe there is some hidden buffs.
iam gonna play this build for 3.14! thanks for the reply on youtube that this build is still playable next patch. so exited!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info